Welcome the newest member of G.O.O.D music.

#OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Spoiler [+]
This may just be a couple songs OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

SWAG SWAG SWAG.

French and Pusha over Ye beats.

Can't wait.

pimp.gif

I think it would be a good if its true.

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Please god no, on So High with currensy his verse makes me cringe.

i like the signing...but man...if that song was just Spitta it would be FLAWLESS.

Originally Posted by rhester

We'll see, people didn't think Wale would fit with MMG and look how that turned out...

Yeah, that's Wale though.

Were talking about French Montana. What is he contributing to GOOD music with the likes of Kanye, Common, John Legend, Cudi and others?

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

French >>> CyHi

Easily lol.Lets see what all da haters gotta say now
grin.gif
laugh.gif
I agree with everyone else thou, MMG was taylor made for french...But i guess with GOOD music he's still gonna have that freedom to do what he wants..I notice most if not all da GOOD music cats basically feel like theyIndie artists cuz yay ain't really hands on like rick ross is.

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Please god no, on So High with currensy his verse makes me cringe.

i like the signing...but man...if that song was just Spitta it would be FLAWLESS.

30t6p3b.gif
 only song i heard of French and yep its only a banger due to Spitta

Originally Posted by ninjahood

French >>> CyHi

Easily lol.Lets see what all da haters gotta say now
grin.gif
laugh.gif
I agree with everyone else thou, MMG was taylor made for french...But i guess with GOOD music he's still gonna have that freedom to do what he wants..I notice most if not all da GOOD music cats basically feel like theyIndie artists cuz yay ain't really hands on like rick ross is.
This.

French sucks so I hope he doesn't end up on some songs that would be better without him. Otherwise I don't care...

I have never heard a French Montana verse, all i know about dude is he likes Mac N Cheese. Shouldv'e signed Bigavelli..

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by rhester

We'll see, people didn't think Wale would fit with MMG and look how that turned out...

Yeah, that's Wale though.

Were talking about French Montana. What is he contributing to GOOD music with the likes of Kanye, Common, John Legend, Cudi and others?

A minimun of what 12yr old Big Sean contributes, and probably way more than Cons and Really Doe ever contributed.

French montana is like new the camron

if kanye can do some down & out hooks and beats for em ...could work

but dont think its truth tho
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom