WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Just came from opening in Dubai. Black Panther aka T'Challa aka KING KUNTA!!!!!!
Random thought,

speaking of Black Panther I was talking to my brother and one of the main reasons that im excited for BP is purely cause I know theres gonna be mad black people in it 
laugh.gif

LIT 
pimp.gif

Before my 11:30 PM show I'm taking a nap and drinking coffee

I wanna be wired b

A1 still top 1 for me, CW close 2nd. I don't know if anything will beat that feeling seeing the Avengers assemble for the first time. Unless that staredown of the whole MCU crew with Thanos is something epic then yea..

I really loved all of Hulks scenes in Avengers. Dude just commanded the screen.

Running towards BW
Throwing it down with Thor
That ultimate awso scene when he transforms
Going ham on the Chitari.

YO!!

This movie is the best MCU movie to date. I loved it. It stuck with me more than A1 did after walking out the theater. The stakes were real, the impact was real. No stupid jokes, no one liners, if there was comedy it felt natural not stupid quips here an there like AoU.

I did NOT agree with Cap at all. Nothing from his end beyond his love for Buck really made me see his side of the equation. I truly felt the dilemma Tony was in and why there needed checks and balances. Same with what Vision, that their presence creates a response. You saw how Zemo wanted accountability for what the Avengers had done.

Cap leaving the shield at the end was :smh: :frown:

BLACK PANTHER WAS THE MUTHA ******* MAN!!!! Seriously Chadwick nailed it. Dude was a proud leader of a mighty nation. He washed bucky every chance he got. Even without the suit he was giving Bucky all he could handle. Dude was giving fades left and right. His solo could **** around be one the best MCU with Coogler directing cause Chadwick was T'Challa. Him scratching the shield was ill. Him macking on SW and her choosing was :pimp: . Banner gonna be tight when SW taking trips to Wakanda :lol:

Spiderman was perfect, I enjoyed how he was almost was overwhelmed by what was going on, but kept it together and wanted to prove himself.
Tony schemeing on Aunt May :rofl:
Giant Man was :pimp:
Hawkeye **** seriously I am done with this dude he just needs to die in a movie already. Same with driving miss daisy Falcon dude legit is a sucka IMO just riding Cap **** all the time

Mid Credit >>>>Post Credit. BP telling Cap "let them try" while panning across the Africa Utopia :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I just bought the best purp in Atlanta to prepare for what my mind is about to witness tomorrow. Will try to schedule EMS on standby for this inevitable seizure :lol:

View media item 2020041
It's been a long time coming...well Inhumans is in the can now so I guess this isn't an MCU pic anymore :lol: :nthat:

Last edited:
So inhumans is actually cancelled now?

It's TBA status now. They got pushed back because marvel is getting ready to either get the xmen or the F4 back. The F4 makes more sense since marvel is really wanting to explore the cosmic side and the last F4 movie BOMBED and Fox is still enjoying success with the xmen. The inhumans did first appear in F4 comics too :nerd:

So inhumans is actually cancelled now?
Not confirmed to be cancelled yet. Atleast I don't think. But it is removed from the schedule, rumor has it marvel has something big coming behind the scenes to take its place.
I'm hoping they got a deal with fox and we get an xmen reboot in the mcu

It's TBA status now. They got pushed back because marvel is getting ready to either get the xmen or the F4 back. The F4 makes more sense since marvel is really wanting to explore the cosmic side and the last F4 movie BOMBED and Fox is still enjoying success with the xmen. The inhumans did first appear in F4 comics too :nerd:

Remember when Silver Surfer was gonna get his own movie after his F4 appearance. Time flies. :x

Man F4 would be awesome. I know the villains is what we want, but Having those Four done right under Marvel :x

Showing things real strength and Mr. fantastic. Bruh

How are y'all seeing the movie already?

My wife's company gets early screenings. :nthat:

Got out a couple hours ago and it sucks I really don't have anybody to talk to about how dope this movie was. I just sent out a massive text to half my phone just saying "There's no way to prepare mentally for what you'll see in this movie" watch them all be disappointed now :lol:

But whatever, 9/8 on the nt movie scale, my personal favorite Marvel movie so far. So glad the Buckster "getting washed by everyone" was just a scare. Nothing to worry about for us Team Cap/Bucky fans.

Last edited:
Remember when Silver Surfer was gonna get his own movie after his F4 appearance. Time flies. :x

Man time flies. I remember watching Rise of the Silver Surfer in theaters. That movie still isn't a bad film

Don't pay lame any mind if you want accurate info.

"Spiderman is coming to the MCU, just wait and see" - lamekilla

Got out a couple hours ago and it sucks I really don't have anybody to talk to about how dope this movie was. I just sent out a massive text to half my phone just saying "There's no way to prepare mentally for what you'll see in this movie" watch them all be disappointed now :lol:

But whatever, 9/8 on the nt movie scale, my personal favorite Marvel movie so far. So glad the Buckster "getting washed by everyone" was just a scare. Nothing to worry about for us Team Cap/Bucky fans.

I am so ready for this film it makes no sense.

This movie is easily better than A1 and AOU to me.

I can't see how it wouldn't. It's Avengers X a line of cocaine. If I could go back in time to when I was first watching A1 in theaters and tell myself "wait til you see black panther" :wow: :x :wow:

Last edited:
This movie is easily better than A1 and AOU to me.

Eddie-Murphy-Approval.gif
Quite frankly I enjoyed The Winter Soldier more than A1 as well.

There's no nostalgia for me with the first Avengers movie. It was a pretty great super team movie done right at the time it came out. Wasn't a question for me that most of AoU was better than it.

With Civil War, this is like the greatness of managing the multiple heroes of Avengers with the thoroughly entertaining story telling of The Winter Soldier. They juggled the Civil War adaption really well, managed to continue the Cap/Bucky story real well, gave Tony Stark a strong story arc, and at the same time add in Spidey and BP while making use of Ant-Man, SW, and Vision.

They told a great complete story and set the stage for Infinity War.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom