WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Thor looks like a PC bro who's all for Asgardian equality and is going to bridge the gender wage gap.
With double swords

The Grandmaster looks like the Collectors brother, I guess they're going to make all the Elders look similar?

Last edited:
Not liking the Grandmasters look. Should have made him a blue old lookin dude like the comics

Thor looks like a travesty

Looking like The Fifth Element and a Steve Ditko comic had sex and had a baby. HYPED!!! :nthat:

Last edited:
THOR: RAGNAROK Story Details On Hela, Planet Hulk, And The Comedic Tone

They confirm that Hela is "accidentally unleashed" from her prison, though they don't go into specifics about where exactly it is she's been kept all these years. However, one thing we do know is that she isn't happy, hence why Cate Blanchett has been training with Zoë Bell to learn the Brazilian martial art capoeira.

"She’s been locked away for millennia getting more and more cross, and then, with a mistake, she gets unleashed and she ain’t getting back in that box," the actress explains before the site goes on to reveal that she's the one responsible for sending the God of Thunder to Sakaar.

"[Sakaar is] basically where every wormhole across the universe dumps out its trash, so you get people from all walks of life with all sorts of incredible abilities and powers," Chris Hemsworth says of Thor's arrival on the gladiatorial planet ruled over by The Grandmaster where The Hulk has become known as Sakaar's top fighter. "No one cares what prince or king Thor may have been in another world. Also, his strength is pretty easily matched with those he finds himself amongst."

Talk then turned to the tone of the movie, and it sounds like Thor: Ragnarok is definitely going down the comedic route. "Taika has such a quirky, left-of-field sense of humor, which forced all the characters and the tone of the whole story to head in a new direction," Hemsworth adds. "Each day we were like, ‘Are we pushing it too far? Are we allowed to have this much fun?’"

That's likely to worry some fans hoping for an epic Thor adventure, but director Taika Waititi was quick to point out that some laughs won't change the nature of the franchise too much. "I think sometimes people mistake a tonal shift as ‘We’re just going to make some ridiculous broad comedy where no one gives a s— what happens and everyone gets stoned and sits around talking about saving the universe. We want people to care what happens and care that the hero succeeds. I think tonally it’s like a slight shift. I don’t feel nervous — I feel good about it."

Last edited:
I love Cate Blanched and usally want to smash but in the magazine cover she looks like a cross between Lady Gaga and Mariyln Manson.

In the other set photo she looks much cuter.

Seems they finally Kirby'ed up Thor. I'm way more interested now.

Back
Top Bottom