Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Appreciated!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But not the pictures posted.....
word
laugh.gif
we need better pics

Word. You guys need to step to some real women if this is what you consider well dress. Well dressed and sneakers/timbs/fitted should never put in the same sentence if you are referring to women. I don't care if them yellow sneakers cost a few bills, that's not what's up.

98% of the women posted didnt have sneakers on.May I ask what your talking about?Can I see these "timbs and fitted" you speak of?

I was a little bit off. I guess I still had some residual disgust from that picture and some people nowadays. I just can't stand men or women who wearthese ugly sneakers, but because it's Gucci/Prada or any other high end designer sneakers they think that makes them well dressed. African-American, youhave on a white tee and pair of dingy jeans, and some Gucci sneakers. I am sorry, those Gucci alone doesn't mean you are stylin and well dressed!!!

I am sorry, enough of me ranting.

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Appreciated!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But not the pictures posted.....
word
laugh.gif
we need better pics

Word. You guys need to step to some real women if this is what you consider well dress. Well dressed and sneakers/timbs/fitted should never put in the same sentence if you are referring to women. I don't care if them yellow sneakers cost a few bills, that's not what's up.

98% of the women posted didnt have sneakers on.May I ask what your talking about?Can I see these "timbs and fitted" you speak of?

I was a little bit off. I guess I still had some residual disgust from that picture and some people nowadays. I just can't stand men or women who wear these ugly sneakers, but because it's Gucci/Prada or any other high end designer sneakers they think that makes them well dressed. African-American, you have on a white tee and pair of dingy jeans, and some Gucci sneakers. I am sorry, those Gucci alone doesn't mean you are stylin and well dressed!!!

I am sorry, enough of me ranting.

What does you're semi racist rant have to do with this thread though?

For sure girls with crazy style are always several notches higher in my book..

the girls here are still wearing mini shorts and skirts just with black tights on, despite this cold $%!* weather. But its very appreciated.

- Safari​

must be a problem being a woman
smh.gif

if a dude tryna look smart he's got a few options to play with.....women have got a +%+* load!

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Originally Posted by its Labrev

do0x3o.jpg

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Damn she is great looking, I actually skipped the Amerie pic to go look at her again.
eek.gif
She's the type of chick you see someplace in the city, and you're
eek.gif
Then you go home, and you keep seeing her picture in your head.

Later that night you go out to a club with your boys, and none of the chicks look like her, so you drink like 6 shots of patron, and end up getting the chickthat's a 6 at best and she has a lazy eye she covers with her bangs like Aaliyah, but you only figure that out after you sleep with her and have a hangover
frown.gif

It sucks because You keep trying to get her to leave, and she's talking about going to get breakfast at her favorite cafe. You keep thinking to yourself,man that's rule number #1 you never take them home.

She keeps nagging about the cafe, so you finally agree to go. You get dressed, and this dumb chick decides to go through your closet, and put on your favoritesweat shirt, are you serious, are you kidding me? Jesus Christ, let me get this chick the hell out of my house. Oh and remind me to burn that sweat shirt.

As you walk to the cafe, she keeps trying to hold your hand, and act like your her man, to avoid this you keep your hands in your pocket, and keep coughing,and acting like you have the sniffles.

Once you get to the cafe, you see it's really crowded, with kids running around wildly she says " I can't wait to have a family one day", andyou think to yourself " it ain't gonna be with me, that's for damn sure"

Your finally seated by the hostess, and your waiter approaches, " what can I start you off with " a voice says, your head is buried in the menu yourtrying anything to avoid eye contact with miss cockeyed, and you don't notice the waitress. " I'll have an orange juice " you reply as youlook up. It's her the girl from the city, your hearts starts to race like you just finished running the New York marathon, anxiety kicks in. "I'll have a glass of milk " replies miss cockeyed, you can't even remember her name, all you can do is wish she'd disappear so you can talk tothe lady of your dreams. The women you'd drop anything for, but you're stuck in the cafe with a lady you haven't known for more then 10 hours. Whatdo you do?

Okay this thread is on point. I am goign to have to check the archive and see what comes up and add to this. But women like this are a step ahead of most in myeyes.

Originally Posted by sevit86

this thread has some SERIOUS potential!!!!!!

that would have been the case BUT this bums keep on complaining. Not only that but they don't even post pictures to prove their points.

Originally Posted by MvP07

Originally Posted by sevit86

this thread has some SERIOUS potential!!!!!!
that would have been the case BUT this bums keep on complaining. Not only that but they don't even post pictures to prove their points.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Exactly[/color]
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Originally Posted by its Labrev

do0x3o.jpg

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Damn she is great looking, I actually skipped the Amerie pic to go look at her again.
eek.gif
She's the type of chick you see someplace in the city, and you're
eek.gif
Then you go home, and you keep seeing her picture in your head.

Later that night you go out to a club with your boys, and none of the chicks look like her, so you drink like 6 shots of patron, and end up getting the chick that's a 6 at best and she has a lazy eye she covers with her bangs like Aaliyah, but you only figure that out after you sleep with her and have a hang over
frown.gif

It sucks because You keep trying to get her to leave, and she's talking about going to get breakfast at her favorite cafe. You keep thinking to yourself, man that's rule number #1 you never take them home.

She keeps nagging about the cafe, so you finally agree to go. You get dressed, and this dumb chick decides to go through your closet, and put on your favorite sweat shirt, are you serious, are you kidding me? Jesus Christ, let me get this chick the hell out of my house. Oh and remind me to burn that sweat shirt.

As you walk to the cafe, she keeps trying to hold your hand, and act like your her man, to avoid this you keep your hands in your pocket, and keep coughing, and acting like you have the sniffles.

Once you get to the cafe, you see it's really crowded, with kids running around wildly she says " I can't wait to have a family one day", and you think to yourself " it ain't gonna be with me, that's for damn sure"

Your finally seated by the hostess, and your waiter approaches, " what can I start you off with " a voice says, your head is buried in the menu your trying anything to avoid eye contact with miss cockeyed, and you don't notice the waitress. " I'll have an orange juice " you reply as you look up. It's her the girl from the city, your hearts starts to race like you just finished running the New York marathon, anxiety kicks in. " I'll have a glass of milk " replies miss cockeyed, you can't even remember her name, all you can do is wish she'd disappear so you can talk to the lady of your dreams. The women you'd drop anything for, but you're stuck in the cafe with a lady you haven't known for more then 10 hours. What do you do?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I actually enjoyed that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MvP07

till this day, all i ask is info of this chick?
but smh @ guys whp with chicks with a bigger jordan collection than theirs, and with the matching belt/undershirt/hairclip
smh.gif

before this thread i wasnt able to answer the question "what kind of girls do i prefer" but now i def know its a girl who is well dressed

damnnn so many girls in this thread are sexxxxxxxy
pimp.gif
:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom