34ip7on.jpg

23ixbac.jpg

Originally Posted by flyscience

miss laura!
2pzmu60.jpg

2qjhpbq.jpg

sick.gif
r u serious?

Celebs shouldnt count because they got like 5 personal assistants and professional stylists. Catch them on a off day and they look pretty rough.

man can we get some normal day women in here, not no 90 lbs or soho shopping females

can i get some breast, booty, and a cute face please

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Originally Posted by its Labrev

do0x3o.jpg

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Damn she is great looking, I actually skipped the Amerie pic to go look at her again.
eek.gif
She's the type of chick you see someplace in the city, and you're
eek.gif
Then you go home, and you keep seeing her picture in your head.

Later that night you go out to a club with your boys, and none of the chicks look like her, so you drink like 6 shots of patron, and end up getting the chick that's a 6 at best and she has a lazy eye she covers with her bangs like Aaliyah, but you only figure that out after you sleep with her and have a hang over
frown.gif

It sucks because You keep trying to get her to leave, and she's talking about going to get breakfast at her favorite cafe. You keep thinking to yourself, man that's rule number #1 you never take them home.

She keeps nagging about the cafe, so you finally agree to go. You get dressed, and this dumb chick decides to go through your closet, and put on your favorite sweat shirt, are you serious, are you kidding me? Jesus Christ, let me get this chick the hell out of my house. Oh and remind me to burn that sweat shirt.

As you walk to the cafe, she keeps trying to hold your hand, and act like your her man, to avoid this you keep your hands in your pocket, and keep coughing, and acting like you have the sniffles.

Once you get to the cafe, you see it's really crowded, with kids running around wildly she says " I can't wait to have a family one day", and you think to yourself " it ain't gonna be with me, that's for damn sure"

Your finally seated by the hostess, and your waiter approaches, " what can I start you off with " a voice says, your head is buried in the menu your trying anything to avoid eye contact with miss cockeyed, and you don't notice the waitress. " I'll have an orange juice " you reply as you look up. It's her the girl from the city, your hearts starts to race like you just finished running the New York marathon, anxiety kicks in. " I'll have a glass of milk " replies miss cockeyed, you can't even remember her name, all you can do is wish she'd disappear so you can talk to the lady of your dreams. The women you'd drop anything for, but you're stuck in the cafe with a lady you haven't known for more then 10 hours. What do you do?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I actually enjoyed that
laugh.gif
That ever happen to you?

do0x3o.jpg

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

pretty women ftw.
the wife has to be pretty above everything else.

on another note there should be a thread to teach some of yall how men should dress. sneakers and fiited just don't cut it most of the time withgirls like this.

Originally Posted by Steamin Beamin

344277081.jpg

The one on the left is my favorite in here so far with the one everyone's quoting at a close second. Most of these chicks still aren't very welldressed in my opinion but I don't feel like scowering the internet for ones that are.

- Tical.

99% of the women pictured are just dressed...few outfiits that I find attractive in this thread.

do0x3o.jpg

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Damn she is great looking, I actually skipped the Amerie pic to go look at her again.
eek.gif
eek.gif

Later that night you go out to a club with your boys, and none of the chicks look like her, so you drink like 6 shots of patron, and end up getting the chick that's a 6 at best and she has a lazy eye she covers with her bangs like Aaliyah, but you only figure that out after you sleep with her and have a hang over
frown.gif

It sucks because You keep trying to get her to leave, and she's talking about going to get breakfast at her favorite cafe. You keep thinking to yourself, man that's rule number #1 you never take them home.

She keeps nagging about the cafe, so you finally agree to go. You get dressed, and this dumb chick decides to go through your closet, and put on your favorite sweat shirt, are you serious, are you kidding me? Jesus Christ, let me get this chick the hell out of my house. Oh and remind me to burn that sweat shirt.

As you walk to the cafe, she keeps trying to hold your hand, and act like your her man, to avoid this you keep your hands in your pocket, and keep coughing, and acting like you have the sniffles.

Once you get to the cafe, you see it's really crowded, with kids running around wildly she says " I can't wait to have a family one day", and you think to yourself " it ain't gonna be with me, that's for damn sure"

Your finally seated by the hostess, and your waiter approaches, " what can I start you off with " a voice says, your head is buried in the menu your trying anything to avoid eye contact with miss cockeyed, and you don't notice the waitress. " I'll have an orange juice " you reply as you look up. It's her the girl from the city, your hearts starts to race like you just finished running the New York marathon, anxiety kicks in. " I'll have a glass of milk " replies miss cockeyed, you can't even remember her name, all you can do is wish she'd disappear so you can talk to the lady of your dreams. The women you'd drop anything for, but you're stuck in the cafe with a lady you haven't known for more then 10 hours. What do you do?

I don't know, this may be the greatest reply in NT history.

Originally Posted by toast1985

do0x3o.jpg

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

frown.gif

qft
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sk23

Originally Posted by toast1985

do0x3o.jpg

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

frown.gif

qft
laugh.gif
don't tell me he wrote that all on the spot.
laugh.gif

i love the story though.

Back
Top Bottom