What a Pleasent Surprise. Story Inside.

Hi all.
I just wanted to let you guys know !$@ just happened.

So i was cleaning out my closet and i see this OG AJ-17 Briefcase I had hidden in a corner under a ton of stuff, from when I bought these years ago.
I knew it was empty cause I had killed these shoes (soles went flying off) from using them too much playing basketball when i was younger but still, I was actually exited i had found this.
Much to my surprise when I grabbed it, it felt like it had some shoes in them.

So i go and open the case guess what i had found inside:

BOOM!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

After i came back to my senses from almost fainting i started thinking !$@!!!!
I had forgotten about these RETRO 2001 AJXI's!!
When I bought em back in '01 I used them twice and never again cause i loved these shoes too much. So I must have put them in this briefcase (IDK what happened with the OG Box) for storing them and just keeping them for collection purposes..
I completely and utterly forgot i had these gems hidden in my closet.
Great day to be a sneaker fan today!!!
Hope you guys enjoyed the story.
More Pics. There are sooo MINT!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hi all.
I just wanted to let you guys know !$@ just happened.

So i was cleaning out my closet and i see this OG AJ-17 Briefcase I had hidden in a corner under a ton of stuff, from when I bought these years ago.
I knew it was empty cause I had killed these shoes (soles went flying off) from using them too much playing basketball when i was younger but still, I was actually exited i had found this.
Much to my surprise when I grabbed it, it felt like it had some shoes in them.

So i go and open the case guess what i had found inside:

BOOM!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

After i came back to my senses from almost fainting i started thinking !$@!!!!
I had forgotten about these RETRO 2001 AJXI's!!
When I bought em back in '01 I used them twice and never again cause i loved these shoes too much. So I must have put them in this briefcase (IDK what happened with the OG Box) for storing them and just keeping them for collection purposes..
I completely and utterly forgot i had these gems hidden in my closet.
Great day to be a sneaker fan today!!!
Hope you guys enjoyed the story.
More Pics. There are sooo MINT!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

never liked the 17's or the anniversary 1's for that matter but i do need one of those briefcases lol

never liked the 17's or the anniversary 1's for that matter but i do need one of those briefcases lol

while on the subject
paranoia haunts me cause i bought these when i was young
legit check anyone?

while on the subject
paranoia haunts me cause i bought these when i was young
legit check anyone?

he shoots, he scores! ^(the spacing on the 23 looks good)^

curses myself for being too organised. i really have no idea how one could lose track of a pair of shoes, when my og xi (b/r) were stored in my parent's place for several years (sole seperation and cf cracked), i never forgot about them.

i used to know drugs dealers who would regularly find stashes of cash they forgot about. why does this never happen to me!!!
wink.gif

he shoots, he scores! ^(the spacing on the 23 looks good)^

curses myself for being too organised. i really have no idea how one could lose track of a pair of shoes, when my og xi (b/r) were stored in my parent's place for several years (sole seperation and cf cracked), i never forgot about them.

i used to know drugs dealers who would regularly find stashes of cash they forgot about. why does this never happen to me!!!
wink.gif

I really want to use the "cool story bro" on this... but eh, you get a pass cus I like those.

I really want to use the "cool story bro" on this... but eh, you get a pass cus I like those.

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

You must also be blowin' dat kush to forget about those joints. lol

That's what Im saying. You forget about some replacement laces or lace locks or something, Not 01 Breds lol

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

You must also be blowin' dat kush to forget about those joints. lol

That's what Im saying. You forget about some replacement laces or lace locks or something, Not 01 Breds lol

wish my collection was big enough to forget about shoes! nice find OP one of my favs of all time

Back
Top Bottom