what are some of your rules of life??

Health is wealth.

Read. Read. Read. 

Stay in your financial lane. 

Share less on social media. 

Always shower after a big number 2. 

Last edited:
Never tell a chick you need her, and she should never bite the **** that feeds her

Don't get caught, and definitely don't get exposed. See Tyga

You don't make money, you don't make rules either

Money won't make you a man, smashing everything that moves won't make you a man either

Take care of your people.

Always flush the toilet after taking a dump at work, other people have to take dumps too and they aren't interested in seeing what you ate for lunch.

Money means nothing.

Respect and defend your loved ones and the things you believe in.

Observe the world.

Try something, even if you're wrong.

Be more consciously aware of your subconscious behavior. 

Try to view the "real" world as it is, an illusion. 

Positive thoughts on everything. 

Here's a quote just to add. 

"In the time of your life, live so that in that good time there shall be no ugliness or death for yourself or for any life that your life touches. Seek goodness everywhere and when it is found, bring it out of the hiding place and let it be free and unashamed. Place in matter and in flesh the least of the values, for these are the things that hold death and must pass away. Discover in all things that which shines and is beyond corruption.

Encourage virtue and whatever heart it may have driven into secrecy and sorrow by the shame and terror of this world. Ignore the obvious, for it is unworthy of the clear eye and the kindly heart. Be the inferior to no man, nor of any man be the superior. Remember that every man is a variation of yourself, no man's guilt is yours, nor is any man's innocence a thing apart. Despise evil and ungodliness, but not men of ungodliness or evil, these understand.

Have no shame in being kindly and gentle, but if the time comes in the time of your life to kill, kill and have no regret. In the time of your life, live so that, in that wonderous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it."

The time of your life
By William Saroyan

You can be right without proving the other person wrong.

"Oh well " >>>>> "what if?"

Everybody is looking for the right person but alot aren't trying to be the right person.

Try 2 be the right person.

I always pee sitting down in my own house or at someone else's house.

I ask the same of my friends when they're over at my place.

Always wash hands after going to the toilet, suprised how many people don't do this even after taking a dump

Stand up for your opinion and don't let people walk all over you

Always stay calm and collected, anger is a waste of time. No person has ever seen me mad or angry.

Treat everyone with respect and be kind and gentle.

Last edited:

oh-man-r-u-for-real.jpg
Sitting down to pee is healthier for your bladder and decreases the risk of urinary infections.

Anyone who has had medical training knows this.

Main reason for me is standing up causes loads of splatter. My toilet needs to be clean.

Nobody has ever made a problem out of it.

Last edited:
Nah its just a rule of life b

And to answer your question alotta street cats

Last edited:
Who would make a problem outta that looool
There was a thread on peeing sitting or standing a while back lol. The vast majority of the posts were strongly against sitting down and clowned everyone who did it.

never heard of a dude getting a bladder infection unless he was dipping in some taint box...that usually be females 

been pissing standing up since I was 4 months 

WE MUST STOP CONFUSING RELIGION, AND SPIRITUALITY. RELIGION IS A SET OF RULES, REGULATIONS, AND RITUALS CREATED BY HUMANS WHICH WERE SUPPOSED TO HELP PEOPLE SPIRITUALLY. DUE TO HUMAN IMPERFECTION RELIGION HAS BECOME CORRUPT, POLITICAL, DIVISIVE, AND A TOOL FOR POWER STRUGGLE. SPIRITUALITY IS NOT THEOLOGY OR IDEOLOGY. IT IS SIMPLY A WAY OF LIFE, PURE AND ORIGINAL AS GIVEN BY THE MOST HIGH. SPIRITUALITY IS A NETWORK LINKING US TO THE MOST HIGH, THE UNIVERSE AND EACH OTHER.

HAILE SELASSIE I
 I see you, I see god. Not color, not gender, not sexuality, not wealth, not comely features, not repelling attributes, but God. 

Peace and blessings.

Back
Top Bottom