What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

Henny. New spot round my crib sells 5ths for $25 + tax.

When I'm in my broke boy mode, or cheap **** day....I get the big bottle of Pau Masson Red Berry.

My tolerance is to high. I need to detox
mean.gif
Info on the spot with the cheap henny..
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

A bartender made an old fashion for my lightweight *** friend and its like all he wants now. :lol:

The old fashioned is a wonderful paradox. One the one hand, it is a drink adheres to a strict recipe that is full of "thou shalt not" rules. At the same time, within those rules, the variety is almost infinite. Take every variety of sipping grade whiskey, rum and brandy. Multiply that total by the myriad bitters on the market and then multiply that total by the half dozen or so types of sweetener. Multiply that grand total one more time by the half dozen or so types of citrus peel and you have thousands of variations.

The old fashioned, the most standardized and most variable drink all at the same time.

anyone slandering cognac should be banned

with that being said, I've been on a Singleton & Dalmore kick lately.

anyone slandering cognac should be banned

with that being said, I've been on a Singleton & Dalmore kick lately.

Cognac can be amazing but because it is popular and iconic all around the world, the vineyards sometimes get over farmed and the final product can be a bit dull and overpriced.

If you spend a hundred dollars on a bottle of Armagnac, you are guaranteed something spectacular. There are a lot of Cognacs that cost a bill and are just not worth the price.

Back
Top Bottom