What do you ask for when you go to the barbershop???

TheGodFresco

formerly gsdoubleu
I'm tired of getting a 2 all around, so i'ma change it up. What do get and post pics if you don't mind.

Get a 3

But really I just get a regular one week and a shape up the next week.

I dont have to say nothing, my baber just knows what to do
pimp.gif

Caesar, Shape Up and in the summer a fade
nothing to crazy do to some balding issues lol
wanted to try a stencil joint a while back but never actually committed to doing it

I get a brook which is a fade on the sides and on the back with a 1.5 all around...and i get everything shaped up too...that includes the lil stache,facialhair...EVEN the eyebrows (no metro)...i like keeping the hair on my chinny chin chin trimmed to abare minimum...where its just a lil peach fuzz lol

ive never heard of this number stuff, where yall stay at?

i just sit down my barber just knows what i want no talking is involved

Originally Posted by chris steez

I get a brook which is a fade on the sides and on the back with a 1.5 all around...and i get everything shaped up too...that includes the lil stache,facial hair...EVEN the eyebrows (no metro)...i like keeping the hair on my chinny chin chin trimmed to abare minimum...where its just a lil peach fuzz lol

i know u said no metro but browz?
laugh.gif

I wont even lie I've thought about it but I couldn't see myself in the chair like "Yo you could hit up the eyebrows too?"
roll.gif

and whats up with the numbers? 1.5 and 2, never heard those terms used...

Originally Posted by solefood229

ive never heard of this number stuff, where yall stay at?

i just sit down my barber just knows what i want no talking is involved
Its all of America...

They need to know this so they can use the correct clippers.

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by chris steez

I get a brook which is a fade on the sides and on the back with a 1.5 all around...and i get everything shaped up too...that includes the lil stache,facial hair...EVEN the eyebrows (no metro)...i like keeping the hair on my chinny chin chin trimmed to abare minimum...where its just a lil peach fuzz lol

i know u said no metro but browz?
laugh.gif

I wont even lie I've thought about it but I couldn't see myself in the chair like "Yo you could hit up the eyebrows too?"
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Yea son...i can't have my eyebrows going all out of control...unibrows aint my style
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom