*** What Do You Do after a break up? All the stuff that was meaningful at one point. . . .

What do you do after a breakup? All the stuff that was meaningful at one point of your relationship. . . .  
After a breakup do you keep anything or throw it all away? 
eyes.gif

What do you do after a breakup? All the stuff that was meaningful at one point of your relationship. . . .  
After a breakup do you keep anything or throw it all away? 
eyes.gif

Take time to worry/grieve/move on. Usually a good 2 weeks or under and just pack away all the %%#! you've accumulated over the relationship. Tape up the box somewhere and let it collect dust until you get old enough where looking inside won't hurt you just to relive some memories or show your kids or whatever. You can also throw it away but it's all part of your life so imo it's nice to keep memento's of the good times. throw away the %%#! that doesn't mean anything to you anymore.

Take time to worry/grieve/move on. Usually a good 2 weeks or under and just pack away all the %%#! you've accumulated over the relationship. Tape up the box somewhere and let it collect dust until you get old enough where looking inside won't hurt you just to relive some memories or show your kids or whatever. You can also throw it away but it's all part of your life so imo it's nice to keep memento's of the good times. throw away the %%#! that doesn't mean anything to you anymore.

What you have to do is get over it by any means if that means throwing stuff away then do it but you gotta get over it and fast

What you have to do is get over it by any means if that means throwing stuff away then do it but you gotta get over it and fast

if it's close or shoes i keep, anything else naw

than i play song cry or kim, depending on how it ended, and get over it

if its something material like clothes, shoes.....ipod.... i keep it

if it like bears and letters..they go to the trash

sex tapes always backed up =)

if its something material like clothes, shoes.....ipod.... i keep it

if it like bears and letters..they go to the trash

sex tapes always backed up =)

Originally Posted by rocman23

Lol @ you playing Kim

Originally Posted by rocman23

Lol @ you playing Kim

I kept the stuff she bought me. Letters and stuff like that are thrown out though

Just go out and have a good time... its gonna be tough for a little while but you just have to realize that there are plenty of women out there. Some bad but plenty good.

I kept the stuff she bought me. Letters and stuff like that are thrown out though

Just go out and have a good time... its gonna be tough for a little while but you just have to realize that there are plenty of women out there. Some bad but plenty good.

Put Whitney Houston's I Will Always Love You on repeat and lay on the bedroom floor sobbing until I fall asleep.

Put Whitney Houston's I Will Always Love You on repeat and lay on the bedroom floor sobbing until I fall asleep.

Back
Top Bottom