*** What Do You Do after a break up? All the stuff that was meaningful at one point. . . .

Put all the stuff in a box/away somewhere I can't get to. Then I go get my Johnson wet.
smile.gif

My girlfriend broke up with my a few weeks ago. Its still hard but it has gotten easier and will be ok eventually. I still have all the stuff, just put away somewhere and I don't wear the clothes from her. Just keep busy and active. And don't cry because you're sad, smile because it happened.

My girlfriend broke up with my a few weeks ago. Its still hard but it has gotten easier and will be ok eventually. I still have all the stuff, just put away somewhere and I don't wear the clothes from her. Just keep busy and active. And don't cry because you're sad, smile because it happened.

Get rid of everything. Photos, letters, emails, text messages, home movies
nerd.gif
, etc.. things that remind you of her will only prolong your suffering and will drain you.

Plus it's ok to be sad and depressed. I actually embrace it. Why? Because after breaking up with a girl you really cared for, your emotions will run it's course and the sooner you accept it not just in your mind but in your heart, the closer you are to recovery. First you are confused of what really happened. Then you will deny it and think back to what you did wrong. Then you will be angry. Soon after you will begin to accept and that's when you will move on .

Easiest way for me to get over a gf is to smash a random. It just builds your confidence to the 10000th degree.

Get rid of everything. Photos, letters, emails, text messages, home movies
nerd.gif
, etc.. things that remind you of her will only prolong your suffering and will drain you.

Plus it's ok to be sad and depressed. I actually embrace it. Why? Because after breaking up with a girl you really cared for, your emotions will run it's course and the sooner you accept it not just in your mind but in your heart, the closer you are to recovery. First you are confused of what really happened. Then you will deny it and think back to what you did wrong. Then you will be angry. Soon after you will begin to accept and that's when you will move on .

Easiest way for me to get over a gf is to smash a random. It just builds your confidence to the 10000th degree.

Originally Posted by rocman23

if it's CLOTHES or shoes i keep, anything else naw

than i play song cry or kim, depending on how it ended, and get over it

THIS (for me)

Originally Posted by rocman23

if it's CLOTHES or shoes i keep, anything else naw

than i play song cry or kim, depending on how it ended, and get over it

THIS (for me)

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

if its something material like clothes, shoes.....ipod.... i keep it

if it like bears and letters..they go to the trash

sex tapes always backed up =)
^ This, exactly
*source: personal experience

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

if its something material like clothes, shoes.....ipod.... i keep it

if it like bears and letters..they go to the trash

sex tapes always backed up =)
^ This, exactly
*source: personal experience

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Take time to worry/grieve/move on. Usually a good 2 weeks or under and just pack away all the %%#! you've accumulated over the relationship. Tape up the box somewhere and let it collect dust until you get old enough where looking inside won't hurt you just to relive some memories or show your kids or whatever. You can also throw it away but it's all part of your life so imo it's nice to keep memento's of the good times. throw away the %%#! that doesn't mean anything to you anymore.
Yeup.
pimp.gif

Some people will tell you "Get rid of everything. Go out and *!++ all these @+##!+%. Get a new one to help you forget about the old one." etc, etc... but in reality, you're just running away from the pain and trying to rid of what was once a beautiful thing. Like dude said, face the pain, the worries, and the loneliness. Cry if you have to man. It will help out a lot. Just don't stall because it will accumulate and come back and bite you even harder. Work on your self and improve it even more. I personally wouldn't throw out some things that have a deeper meaning. I just stashed all of these things in my closet somewhere and look through some stuff every now and then. It brings a smile, and knot on my throat, to view an object that brings back good memories. Feels good man
happy.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Take time to worry/grieve/move on. Usually a good 2 weeks or under and just pack away all the %%#! you've accumulated over the relationship. Tape up the box somewhere and let it collect dust until you get old enough where looking inside won't hurt you just to relive some memories or show your kids or whatever. You can also throw it away but it's all part of your life so imo it's nice to keep memento's of the good times. throw away the %%#! that doesn't mean anything to you anymore.
Yeup.
pimp.gif

Some people will tell you "Get rid of everything. Go out and *!++ all these @+##!+%. Get a new one to help you forget about the old one." etc, etc... but in reality, you're just running away from the pain and trying to rid of what was once a beautiful thing. Like dude said, face the pain, the worries, and the loneliness. Cry if you have to man. It will help out a lot. Just don't stall because it will accumulate and come back and bite you even harder. Work on your self and improve it even more. I personally wouldn't throw out some things that have a deeper meaning. I just stashed all of these things in my closet somewhere and look through some stuff every now and then. It brings a smile, and knot on my throat, to view an object that brings back good memories. Feels good man
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom