What do you eat before you go to work?

Oatmeal...but it doesn't fill me up
frown.gif

Usually nothing, today I woke up early and did p90x to make up for missing yesterday, so I made some eggs and turkey sausage. I usually have no time to get anything in. I'll hit the vending machine for a snack or walk to the rite aid n grab something.

Originally Posted by jell0man

frown.gif

Man I'd be scared to eat that, thinking it would give me gas.Last thing I want to be doing is running to the rest room after eating some breakfast.

frown.gif

Dear god this lol.

Oatmeal every single morning as soon as i get to my desk.

starving my face off by 1030

Different things.

Today I had egg whites with provolone on honey wheat arnold sandwich thins.

I don't eat anything at home....but I got stuff at work to snack on when I arrive (oatmeal, nutrigrain bars, etc.). Usually have one or the other to hold me over till lunch.

usually cereal or sausage and some biscuits, but like other folks say I don't have enough time in the mornings to just sit down and eat breakfast. When i get to work I just walk over to Starbucks and get a yogurt parfait and a croissant. That should fill me up till about 11 when i go to lunch.

nothing at all. I grab one of those Lipton Green Teas and I'm good until lunch.
I don't really eat breakfast

Granola Bar & Coffee. Good till about 10:30, then eat a banana or some type of filling fruit.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

frown.gif

Man I'd be scared to eat that, thinking it would give me gas.Last thing I want to be doing is running to the rest room after eating some breakfast.
after i eat my cereal/oatmeal in the morning
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom