What do you eat before you go to work?

I eat the same thing every breakfast and lunch during the work week.

Breakfast:
-Oatmeal mixed with granola
-Vitamins
-Glass of water

Lunch:
-PBJ sandwich
-Some kind of fruit salad, usually a mix of papaya, apple, and pear.

Food is just a substance to me these days.
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Bacon, egg, and cheese on a hero bread with a banana and OJ at the deli for work. If I run out of time I'll just order a lumberjack breakfast for free thanks to my job but I don't like to mooch off too much so I keep that to a  limit. If I'm at home for the day, some cereal and other extra stuff. Gotta keep that weight up.

I GO IN @ 6A SO ITS REGULAR OATMEAL AT THAT TIME...

@ 9A ITS TIME FOR MY PRE-WORKOUT MEAL

Spoiler [+]
EGG WHITE, ONIONS, PEPPERS, TOMATO AND TURKEY

Nothing. Just wait for lunch at work, or go through most of the day without eating.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by jell0man

Oatmeal...but it doesn't fill me up
frown.gif

Man I'd be scared to eat that, thinking it would give me gas.Last thing I want to be doing is running to the rest room after eating some breakfast.
You know that's a normal thing right? You eat > you poop. That's how it works - I wouldn't want it not to come out.

Do you just eat bland processed crap instead?

I rarely eat breakfast. This morning I had a pop tart but since my work day starts at 12, lunch is right around the corner.

Wake and bake, followed by a cup of almond milk, cup of mixed nuts and dried fruit, a banana, and 2 over medium eggs with turkey on whole grain with a slice of swiss. That's my lunch basically every day.

i wake up at 5am so i just pound a protein shake

occasionally ill cook some eggs but thats like once every 2 weeks
laugh.gif

Oatmeal cereal or just some good old oatmeal with a banana keeps the stomach full for a few hours.

Back
Top Bottom