what do you suspect but have no proof of....

Almost every culture in the world has a "Bigfoot," from the United States all the way to Asia.

Absolutely no way it exists.

that some people profited on the stock market on 9/12. (maybe that is proven :nerd:)

gay conservative senators and reps. (semi proven)

NYPD has surface to air missiles in the event another hijacked plane targets our city.

there are still NBA refs who are betting games..

9/11 leading into iraq was a sham. (probably proven if u read between the lines, and do solid research)

there is life residing on planets that lie within the habitable zone of their own solar system (obv don't have tech to prove it but to think we are the only life forms in the univ is pure ignorance)

there are micro organisms (at a very minimum) residing on certain moons within our solar system.

NT would be a hilarious forum if it wasn't kept to a PG rating.

JFKennedy was killed by multiple gunman, and the guys who did the dirty work are dead, and the orchestrators are old and on their way out, and the truth will die with them.

that the system of american gov't we know today is a facade, and that there is a shadow govt run by a select few, who maintain an elite power..this was scenario was illustrated in Metal Gear Solid 2, word to the Patriots

X10000000000. If I could say half the stuff I want without repercussions. Lawd.

And the truth will come out one day. Old guys get in their feels when they feel death on the horizon. They start getting generous with information to heirs. They write notes and just leave them in random places.
Cmon man how u gonna say that and not give us details
What are some things u know that can't say
:nerd:
Pm me
I'll say it

nerd.gif

Pm me
I'll say it
laugh.gif
 I think he was referring to the niketalk not being PG part.

Pm me

I'll say it
:lol:  I think he was referring to the niketalk not being PG part.

this. and i can't argue with the sponsorship aspect. it is what it is, and we donate bread for good causes because we are PG. better that than crossing into the dark side.

still, NT general had more lulz i feel like back in my college days...06-11. o well.

Last edited:
this. and i can't argue with the sponsorship aspect. it is what it is, and we donate bread for good causes because we are PG. better that than crossing into the dark side.

still, NT general had more lulz i feel like back in my college days...06-11. o well.
lol he thought you were in the know about JFK 
nerd.gif

i kinda thought you meant that when i first read it also. 

got a little excited. 

Pm me

I'll say it
:lol:  I think he was referring to the niketalk not being PG part.

Those NTers moved to twitter. it's a sad reality. It's over. 2002-2006 and 2009-2011 was lulz

Oh and I suspect MULTIPLE NBA and NFL Refs are in on gambling. I don't have any proof beyond the tim donaghy scandal and kings being screwed in 2002, but yea. College, pros. Some of the fouls called are ridiculous. and I think they occur to control the spreads.

I suspect that my gf does not know how to wipe her ***, because I go into the bathroom and the toilet paper has been cut in half.

On some real ****, and I hate to admit it, but after that thread I tried out the sit-to-wipe, and i've converted from standing. You use way more paper standing than sitting, and seemingly less surface area to cover. But I can't imagine a woman being a stand wiper.

Last edited:
Reactions: ASE
On some real ****, and I hate to admit it, but after that thread I tried out the sit-to-wipe, and i've converted from standing. You use way more paper standing than sitting, and seemingly less surface area to cover. But I can't imagine a woman being a stand wiper.
Hmmm I gotta try the sitting method

I suspect someone in the past had a back problem and started the stand method and told his buddies and word got around.

Some religious stories are simply something to learn a lesson from, like Aesop's Fables, they did not actually happen.
I wholeheartedly believe that. I don't think people should look at the story of Adam and Eve as a scientific account of where we come from but to understand the power of temptation. 
Good comparison

Or the story of Sodom and Gomorrah where Lot and his wife left before the cities were destroyed and were instructed not to look back. While leaving, Lot's wife turns around and is turned into a pillar of salt. Moral of the story: keep on pushing, don't look back (in the mental sense).

There are many others too.

I have this theory of life after death and this is what I think.

I feel there is an life after death and this life is a test to see if your worthy of the next.
If you live right your next life will be heaven as in being successful minimal stress and basically carefree.

If you do wrong and just be a ****** up person all your life you'll come back and be homeless or in bad situations like being raped in and out of jail some **** like that.

i suspect cable boxes or tvs have some type of camera installed in them just to pry on people..... i believe the gov has that type of technology and has whole agencies dedicated to spying on its citizens..... 

Last edited:

I'm honestly embarrassed at the life we use to lead my brother. Just making a mess of things.

I suspect someone in the past had a back problem and started the stand method and told his buddies and word got around.

I think it's just a young boy thing. Add that to the fact hat nobody is monitoring you on the john after 4 and it never gets fixed.

Let's talk about how the earth is really upside down
And how Canada is really beneath us and Mexico up top
And how everything we see is upside down
But our brain turns it right side up

Also what happens if we fly straight up after leaving our atmosphere
Will we hit a ceiling
Or what if we fly straight down
Also are all the planets on the same eliptical plane :nerd:

I just wanted to say despite technology becoming more advanced daily...I believe were regressing as humans

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom