what do you suspect but have no proof of....

i always thought @John00  was an alien.

not because of his theories.

but because no human being could know that much about Nike SB inventory on drop dates.

wink.gif
Repped.
laugh.gif

The chemistry department at my school artificially boosts the average exam grades by omitting scores below a certain threshold because they consider them outliers.

I just wanted to say despite technology becoming more advanced daily...I believe were regressing as humans
How so? That has probably been said numerous times as folks witness things change in their lives.
Let's talk about how the earth is really upside down
And how Canada is really beneath us and Mexico up top
And how everything we see is upside down
But our brain turns it right side up

Also what happens if we fly straight up after leaving our atmosphere
Will we hit a ceiling
Or what if we fly straight down

Also are all the planets on the same eliptical plane
nerd.gif
There's no ceiling and you'd just hit the core if you'd fly straight down.

So then the person wouldn't age who is in space then if time is unchanging

No no, by unchanging I mean moves at a steady state. 1 second will always be 1 second for you. In YOUR perspective time does not change in speed

They broke it down pretty nicely with the Hyperbolic time chamber example.

I'd also like to add that Time doesn't exist. There is no such thing as time.

I have this theory of life after death and this is what I think.

I feel there is an life after death and this life is a test to see if your worthy of the next.
If you live right your next life will be heaven as in being successful minimal stress and basically carefree.

If you do wrong and just be a ****** up person all your life you'll come back and be homeless or in bad situations like being raped in and out of jail some **** like that.
that's not your theory

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reincarnation

I have this theory of life after death and this is what I think.

I feel there is an life after death and this life is a test to see if your worthy of the next.
If you live right your next life will be heaven as in being successful minimal stress and basically carefree.

If you do wrong and just be a ****** up person all your life you'll come back and be homeless or in bad situations like being raped in and out of jail some **** like that.

Heaven and hell are all on Earth.

That we live in a big dome and the sky and stars are just a screen that the government has there
9/11 was a government cover up
And we never went to the moon during the Cold War we filmed it and said we did so we could beat the Russians
Aliens exist and we've been using their technology since ww2
Religion is a way for people to coope with death
We're just a science project for some superior race

Heaven and hell are all on Earth.

When we die do you feel our spirits will stay here on earth?

I dunno how I feel about the thought of "afterlife". Part of me almost knows the idea of afterlife is just our minds unable to cope with not exsisting. Then, life, sometimes life shows me things that make me feel like there may be some spiritual presents here, but that second sentence makes wayyyyy too much sense.

There is no "afterlife". If theories of probably are correct you WILL someday live again. Crazy huh

There is no way the human beings made the pyramids, the sphinx or the Easter island statues. Even by today's standards a pyramid would be damn near impossible to build. Aliens have been in contact with us since history has been recorded. I don't know what exactly it is we have that they want but we've been bartering it for their technology.

That ancient aliens show had its ups and downs in terms of reaching but when it came to that topic, ancient statues and constructions, it had me for a little bit. Experts today have no clue how some of the large stones were even transported let alone cut and carved into perfect blocks and such.

There is no way the human beings made the pyramids, the sphinx or the Easter island statues. Even by today's standards a pyramid would be damn near impossible to build. Aliens have been in contact with us since history has been recorded. I don't know what exactly it is we have that they want but we've been bartering it for their technology.

why couldnt we build the pyramids today?

The Egyptians weren't fools. I use to believe they were incapable of building the pyramids, but way too many educational links discussing the topic such as Cornell and Penn State if you want to quickly search give valid explanations.

The greatest convincing argument in my opinion is their near perfect celestial alignment with the Orion (Osiris) belt and Giza's geographical alignment with the Earth..

That's on some other ****.

Last edited:
I could see he pyramids being built by the Egyptians. There's another structure built on some small island that has, to this day, perfect lines and measurements cut into rocks harder than any material they have avaliable. They have no trees near to rolling the thousand pound stones weren't an option so transporting them are still a mystery. There's also no other sign of the people there being "intelligent" other than this one structure unlike the people in Egypt.

Puma punku I think is the name of the place.

The dude with the hair with some of his claims really lost that show merit. IMO.

:lol: well not just him. They started to really, I mean REALLY, reach with their claims. I mean along the lines of Moses was an alien with an antigravity device to part the red sea :lol:

They should of stuck with the material that was:

1. Truly a mystery
2. Could be seen
3. Not biblically based (or any other religion)

And they toils of been fine

Yeah I messed with that show for sure at one point. And I also saw those structures on puma punka very interesting.

Hahaha still laughing off the antigravity device.

That ancient aliens show had its ups and downs in terms of reaching but when it came to that topic, ancient statues and constructions, it had me for a little bit. Experts today have no clue how some of the large stones were even transported let alone cut and carved into perfect blocks and such.

Honestly, I believe they just don't wanna give credit where it's due because it's Africa and Egypt. The Egyptians were definitively not slouches at all, they taught the Greeks about philosophy but never get the credit. They're concept of education is what should be nurtured today, that is, to evoke the children and have them use their brains to learn, think, and know self; not just memorize stuff long enough to test on it

Last edited:
Honestly, I believe they just don't wanna give credit where it's due because it's Africa and Egypt. The Egyptians were definitively not slouches at all, they taught the Greeks about philosophy but never get the credit. They're concept of education is what should be nurtured today, that is, to evoke the children and have them use their brains to learn, think, and know self; not just memorize stuff long enough to test on it

One of my profs a while back was explaining this to me

I could see he pyramids being built by the Egyptians. There's another structure built on some small island that has, to this day, perfect lines and measurements cut into rocks harder than any material they have avaliable. They have no trees near to rolling the thousand pound stones weren't an option so transporting them are still a mystery. There's also no other sign of the people there being "intelligent" other than this one structure unlike the people in Egypt.

Puma punku I think is the name of the place.
stone hendges?

Back
Top Bottom