what do you suspect but have no proof of....

People don't give ancient people enough credit, it's shameful really.

It's not that at all. It's just interesting to see. During those times humans were making up stories about Jesus coming down and the world flooding, while on the other side we got people building these things. Huge contrast in Intellect.

Last edited:
It's not that at all. It's just interesting to see. During those times humans were making up stories about Jesus coming down and the world flooding, while on the other side we got people building these things.
thats really in the end. Greece and Eqypt were building way before Jesus, not to mention Mesopotamia and the Assyrians. There were always gifted engineers and architects through out the ages, whether religion ruled or not.

That ancient aliens show had its ups and downs in terms of reaching but when it came to that topic, ancient statues and constructions, it had me for a little bit. Experts today have no clue how some of the large stones were even transported let alone cut and carved into perfect blocks and such.

all of this.

nerd.gif
why bury the base ? why just expose the head ? 
nerd.gif

Synchronicity is a real thing and once you read about it once you started to notice all the patterns that happen in life.

I think it's a mad scientist out there that is working on or already created some zombie type plague waiting to unleash it

I think it's a mad scientist out there that is working on or already created some zombie type plague waiting to unleash it

ready to form S.T.A.R.S NT division when you are b, zombies come out, ima be about that life.

picgifs-resident-evil-5-1335250.gif

theres always a reason why things where done that way. its interesring to see. to.this day, no one has cracked those mysteries. the.egyptiams were crypt.

..wait till u read up about.cult, witch craft n what not

I'd also like to add that Time doesn't exist. There is no such thing as time.

this. time is a creation of man in order to chronicle/organize existence. in the grand scheme of the universe there is no 5:00 PM PST, only the beginning and the end

also re: pyramids and stuff, you have to remember how many slave laborers the ancient civilizations had...couldve had the pyramid up in 3 weeks 24/7 work no smoke breaks

^^yep

Since there exists in this four dimensional structure [space-time] no longer any sections which represent "now" objectively, the concepts of happening and becoming are indeed not completely suspended, but yet complicated. It appears therefore more natural to think of physical reality as a four dimensional existence, instead of, as hitherto, the evolution of a three dimensional existence.

Einstein's belief in an undivided solid reality was clear to him, so much so that he completely rejected the separation we experience as the moment of now. He believed there is no true division between past and future, there is rather a single existence. His most descriptive testimony to this faith came when his lifelong friend Besso died. Einstein wrote a letter to Besso's family, saying that although Besso had preceded him in death it was of no consequence, "...for us physicists believe the separation between past, present, and future is only an illusion, although a convincing one."

Mind will always be blown by pyramids and these other works in remote places. The mathematics on these things are incredible.

With all the tech today folks are still stumped...it's weird

Hip hop now a days is strictly to drive consumerism. That is why they are constantly mentioning designer brands.

Make young people feel compelled to own things that are beyond their means.

Not every hip hop artist of course but a lot of the here today gone tomorrow stuff that's out.

Last edited:
The music industry is controlled by a group of people. they take turns making their money year round. With no competition it's easy money

Look up zombie ants. There's a parasitic fungus called Ophiocordyceps unilateralis. The ants that it cannot bond with, it just infects and kills. The hosts that it can manipulate and survive with, typically the most healthy, it kills the hosts and controls the body. Nature is cray cray bruh bruh. :x

Look up zombie ants. There's a parasitic fungus called Ophiocordyceps unilateralis. The ants that it cannot bond with, it just infects and kills. The hosts that it can manipulate and survive with, typically the most healthy, it kills the hosts and controls the body. Nature is cray cray bruh bruh. :x
Crazy **** hope I never come in contact

Back
Top Bottom