What does KSteezy look at when he's taking his pic(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

son is about to catch an rko out of nowhere
Does rko stand for real knockout cuz thats def not a wrestling move.

Go wash your plastic belts b.

Miss me .
i dare you to let brock lesnar put you in a kimura lock. you sawft b.

roll.gif
@ the quotations
research shows that wrestling fans are more likely to have obese girlfriends or wives.

Haven't even met a person in real life that watches wrestling since 6th grade

These are the type of dudes who collect Wrestling action figures and dress up for Halloween
mean.gif

you corny dudes in here talm bout wrestling? like, real talk? this whole thread needs a wet wipe b

man I haven't watched wresting since black box bootleg cable

A lot of dudes are feeling themselves a bit too much off stints that aint even 5 years in NT General :lol: :smh:
Reps are getting to their head.

You mean when 70% of those are them giving themselves reps? Just proves how corny some of these dudes with a high rep count-to post count ratio are, who post nothing but extra lame-filled posts with a dash of incredible ignorance to seal the deal.

Who the **** is going to rep nearly all of your cringe-worthy posts b?

I don't take reps seriously anymore, only in certain situations like photoshop threads.
And I'm the one that be sounding mad and salty? :lol:

Yall took the L for taking reps seriously at all. I think that's the difference on NT now. We got pre-rep era NTers and post-rep era NTers.

I only rep when somebody makes me laugh or they post something I agree with/say something I was gonna say.

man please you prob know 5 people that watch it but too sawft to admit their passion. bunch of downlow marks.

Admitting to people in real life that you watch wrestling :smh: :x

That's an instant yamb deflector
Even though I don't watch it anymore, similar to other stuff seen as nerdy, more chicks are getting in to wrestling.

Just gotta know how to pin them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom