What happened to the love on NT????

Whats up NT! Ive been a member here since 2005 and im growing distant from NT.When i first became a member i met soooo many good people on here that reallyshowed lot of love. Now it seems like its fadeing away. NT was about shareing info about shoe releases in the sneaker thread, or askin for advice in thegeneral thread and acturally getting GOOD advice and not gettin FLAMED or EMBARASSED. Posting your outfit and haveing people compliment you on how fly it isand how krispy the shoes are. Now it seems like people are so judgement and critical of everything. If you dont wear graphic tees,supreme,the hundreds,skinnyjeans or g shock watches you arent "cool" or "trendy". What happened to just being excepted for who and what you are??? Does anybody elsefeel this way or is it the PMS talkin lol. Feedback please.............

I agree. So much hate these days; Mainly attempts to be funny, that usually fail.

Prob because they want E-fame.. like flamming is getting them any

Originally Posted by Olvera23

everyone is in it for the lulz...
reminds me of this
1215115313036.jpg.%5Broflposters.com%5D.myspace.jpg

Oh, and of course no one wants to get blood on there hands. Everyone is going to come in here agreeing with the topic at hand.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

I agree. So much hate these days; Mainly attempts to be funny, that usually fail.
very true! everyone is trying to be a comedian nowaday

2005 and people were friendly?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

someone *que* that old pic of da sharks which is titled by "Niketalk, not da place to be caught slippin...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

2005 and people were friendly?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm sayin though, when I came in 03 dudes were getting roastedsomething VICIOUS in General.. when Acka (or w/e sons s/n was) and Team goonies was in full effect, +!++ used to be a problem.. I don't remember anyonebeing nice[/color]
laugh.gif

If you dont wear graphic tees,supreme,the hundreds,skinny jeans or g shock watches you arent "cool" or "trendy".
indifferent.gif

how you gonna say this when the type of #%*+ you described is always talked down on by NT?
eyes.gif

Fabrication FTL.

Yall musta forgot about HT back in the day. Dudes would be flame broiled nightly.

Everyone seems to want e-fame, and the quickest way to e-fame is to talk down on another man. Pretty sad.

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

A sign of the times...

do you honestly believe better days are ahead?
Well to be honest i think it can...... I always think the best about people. I read some stuff these guys say and im like "Do people not havea heart or feelings? The things that people said in the DJ AM thread MY GOD!!! People are like "so whos gonna get his shoes?" WDF is that to say?This man is DEAD and you wanna know who got is shoes?! Smh

Back
Top Bottom