What happened to the love on NT????

Originally Posted by Derek916

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

If you take NT seriously then that's an L. No amount of clownin' here transfers to the real world.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I mean there is love on here.

If people come here with a valid question or in need of some real help, NT will help them or give them some advice.

However, if someone come in here posting nonsense, acting like a fool, being ignorant, etc, they will get owned. Unfortunately there is more of that than goodtopics on here so you will mostly see the hate/flaming aspect of this site. At least thats how I feel about this.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

You raise valid questions, I have no idea..blame it on the jits.

I havent heard that word in a minute

and yes, all these people breaking the rule on not to speak about NT outside of NT. Girl problem threads have existed forever but lately theyve just beenpopping up every hour. Etc......

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by ninjahood

2005 and people were friendly?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm sayin though, when I came in 03 dudes were getting roasted something VICIOUS in General.. when Acka (or w/e sons s/n was) and Team goonies was in full effect, +!++ used to be a problem.. I don't remember anyone being nice[/color]
laugh.gif

son that wasn't 03, that !!@% was like 07-08

im fine with NT the way it is, i just feel i been catching a lot of hate in the last couples weeks, but ehhh, im still here.

Back
Top Bottom