What happened to the love on NT????

Word. I dont know what the op is talkibg about. Things actually cooled down over the years

on another note, whats good ocks?

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Word. I dont know what the op is talkibg about. Things actually cooled down over the years

Whats crackin booiiiiii? You bout to shape this %%+ back up or what? Put some _'s in that e-dirt?
laugh.gif

NT is all about the politics, and getting over on other people by "burying" them in order to make it to the top.

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Whats crackin booiiiiii? You bout to shape this %%+ back up or what? Put some _'s in that e-dirt?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
. I would but im trying to keep a nt name for more than two weeks.

It's survival of the fittest. Kind of like the Marines- immature kids join and we break them down and try to make them quit. If they survive, then theywill go on to be solid members of NT, if not, they will leave. Only the strong survive.

What reason is there to show love? I'm cool with people I respect on here, share similar interests, and a few who I genuinely think are funny. Everyoneelse can kick rocks. Too many fakes and lames...kinda similar to the state of the sneaker game.

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

Well looks like my skin is not thick enough for NT

You ever see the females some dude's gas up on here? No chick's skin is thick enough for NT.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

What reason is there to show love? I'm cool with people I respect on here, share similar interests, and a few who I genuinely think are funny. Everyone else can kick rocks. Too many fakes and lames...kinda similar to the state of the sneaker game.
Tis true.

I been here since '06 and I remember the days when u actually got good posts. The only flames I seen were towards those that deserved it for gravediggin,postin dumb stuff, trollin, etc. Now dude come in here just to feel good about themselves for "clowinin" somebody via internet.

I admit that dudes come in here heavy w/ the girl problems, but that don't mean to bash dude, especially if he's bein sincere. Half the dudes that post"YNS" aren't themselves. That's neither here nor there but it is what it is

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by ninjahood

2005 and people were friendly?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm sayin though, when I came in 03 dudes were getting roasted something VICIOUS in General.. when Acka (or w/e sons s/n was) and Team goonies was in full effect, +!++ used to be a problem.. I don't remember anyone being nice[/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
exactly.

Back
Top Bottom