What happened to the love on NT????

i got love for my S&T regulars
pimp.gif

If you take NT seriously then that's an L. No amount of clownin' here transfers to the real world.

1.) A new wave of newbs came (probably from iss)

2.) 90% of replys became gifs instead of actual replys

3.) Then NT started liking bald chics

Also we won't even bring up the JB forum. But its partially JB's fault though on that one

S&T is the only forum that i have seen that doesn't constantly just try to roast someone lol

Originally Posted by jbeezie

Ive been here since 00-01 %!!. There was never love here.
Cosignment, I been on NT since 2002, and one of the very first threads I can remember was someone getting flamed into oblivion.

You always gotta be on your guard on niketalk. Its the internet too, you could be a e-thug and get away with it. I say don't let it get to you.

From what I remember '01 The Lounge (General) was dead. I remember when it used to be Music, Sports, Etc. all crammed in there too (Or am I trippin?)

As much as I disregard Trolls/Flames and all that, it's still entertaining and makes NT what it is. (I couldn't care less bout shoes since the passedcouple years.)

These dudes should see it coming anyway, I see no point in asking the damn internet for GF advice, nor in asking the simplest question that could be foundquicker if you Google it.

There's a few things that vouch for advice/etc. but the majority of these threads bein posted almost deserve to get roasted.

Hmm...

And I always thought older NT was worse than it is now.....

For those who remember

Sole Rebel back in the day use to kill your thread.

And some how dude was always the first to reply no matter what

if anything dudes like that don't exist anymore Noe it's just cheap laughs

Originally Posted by Derek916

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

If you take NT seriously then that's an L. No amount of clownin' here transfers to the real world.

CLASSIC!
laugh.gif

please someone tel me what this is about

EDIT: wait is that Handsome B Wonderful??

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by Derek916

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

CLASSIC!
laugh.gif

please someone tel me what this is about

EDIT: wait is that Handsome B Wonderful??
Yeah that's HBW. Shouldn't be surprising, but he got "next'd" right after
laugh.gif

ohh
laugh.gif
i remember seeing that post about one of you goons being on that show a while back, i just didnt bother to click it.

no wonder he gets clowned on so much on here
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom