What It's Like To Be In An Interracial Relationship - A Dating Thread

im mexican and only date chicks of other races.

they can be part mexican but they gotta have some white in em to dillute the crazy mexican in em.

i love mixed black girls and they love me, asian girls love me but i have never gotten serious with one, I LOVE WHITE GIRLS, THE WHITER THE BETTER.

while some dudes would prefer to have a night with one of those chicks with fixaflat booties this would be my pick.

Oh damn, she was talking about that under a year?? Man....

We did grow apart though, and it didn't help that the last year was pretty long distance (we had started dating midway through college). She'd come visit down here, then id go up and visit her **** hole state (AR). You remember that part in I Think I Love My Wife when Chris rock says "how ever many years you've been together, divide that in half, and that's how long you've been breaking up"? We I fully believe that, cause when I think back sometimes, that midpoint is when stuff starting changing, and not for the better.

You wouldn't call Arkansas a **** hole state to Justin Moore's face would you brah?

Only instance of people staring is in the Valley (Sherman Oaks/Glendale CA)

Im mixed white and black, but my girl is Armenian. I laugh because its usually the older guys that want that drama. Besides that it's all good. Couldn't be happier.

i've been in interracial relationships before. you catch eyes occasionally. black women with the envy/hate. others with the 'i bet he's ******g the **** outta that white girl' face.

Out of curiosity, do you guys think the jealous staring is necessarily racially motivated? I imagine some of it is just normal jealousy that another dude is with an attractive girl.

Some of you dudes seem to put sexes of other races on a pedestal...and that's where the problems start.

I don't think black women or any other races of women that seem to get the short end of the stick in race relations would have a problem with interracial dating if there wasn't a NETWORK of dudes out there that make it their goal in life to bag a white or mixed chick.

****** be acting like they just won the championship if they bag a white girl.

Some of you dudes seem to put sexes of other races on a pedestal...and that's where the problems start.

I don't think black women or any other races of women that seem to get the short end of the stick in race relations would have a problem with interracial dating if there wasn't a NETWORK of dudes out there that make it their goal in life to bag a white or mixed chick.

Yeah, some dude in a recently locked thread said something about how non-black girls treat him like a king, in comparison to treatment from black females.

Same for the women, though. dating white is a stepping stone in life to some. It's not uncommon to see comments about how their current relationship is better, with their partner's race being the main factor in the comparison.

And some of you need to get over yourselves about how jealous others are of you.

I've been in several interracial relationships. It has never been an issue because we never made it one, although pretty much every time I make a comment about black girls staring at us, they usually say "Yeah I can feel their eyes watching me" Lol.....

A different class has always been more diffucult than a different race imo.

Coming to america is just a movie b.

No big deal. I'm probably the insensitive one always cracking jokes. He's white black and Indian more white than the rest and grew up in Capitol heights (probably the only white family there)

dating black women when you are chinese is rough. its the rarest combo out of all the other IRs go (number one spot goes to arabs/eskimos). we tend to get crazy attention everywhere we went. there were a few instances where kids were shouting how i got a small one like they seen it and others getting so mad they start rapping which does not make sense to me.

I'm white and I've dated a black african chick for three years.

Yes people stare and judge.

No damb was given for me. It was a bit harder for her. But never a problem.

Her family and mine were all good with that, so there was really no problem.

the food :smokin

Now dating a philipino chick.

No problems at all family wise and "stare" wise too (which i'd still not give a f :lol: )

The food :pimp:

Sometimes things were based on location. My ex was white and I'm black. It was never weird in central or north jersey where I'm from but I definitely felt some stares in south jersey. All in all, things were cool though. Her family loved me and my family was content.

Yeah, some dude in a recently locked thread said something about how non-black girls treat him like a king, in comparison to treatment from black females.

Same for the women, though. dating white is a stepping stone in life to some. It's not uncommon to see comments about how their current relationship is better, with their partner's race being the main factor in the comparison.

And some of you need to get over yourselves about how jealous others are of you.

I hate this mess

Sometimes things were based on location. My ex was white and I'm black. It was never weird in central or north jersey where I'm from but I definitely felt some stares in south jersey. All in all, things were cool though. Her family loved me and my family was content.

word. tri state for the most part is cool about it. once you go further things just get downright scary.

To meet my ignorant comment of the day quota:

I hate when dudes thirstily chase down big girls of any race, just because they're some sort of notch/trophy.  calling em "thick" and gassing them all up.  it ***** up the market economy.

/ignorant comment

Last edited:
Coming up on two years.. She is white and I am black.
We get looks.. We just laugh..
Her parents a super cool, so are mine.. Remember when I told my dad, he wrote me a letter and said blah blah blah PS: White is right.
Talked to my cousin about the issue of why black girls give those stank faces and she said because it makes us feel like we are not good enough... I could maybe see where your coming from, but I don't feel less when I see black women with white dudes..
Anyways IR dating is good..
LOVE IS LOVE.. [emoji]127773[/emoji]+[emoji]127770[/emoji]=[emoji]127767[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji]

Coming up on two years.. She is white and I am black.
We get looks.. We just laugh..
Her parents a super cool, so are mine.. Remember when I told my dad, he wrote me a letter and said blah blah blah PS: White is right.
Talked to my cousin about the issue of why black girls give those stank faces and she said because it makes us feel like we are not good enough... I could maybe see where your coming from, but I don't feel less when I see black women with white dudes..
Anyways IR dating is good..
LOVE IS LOVE.. [emoji]127773[/emoji]+[emoji]127770[/emoji]=[emoji]127767[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji]
Name your kid Jayden

Trust Me

Back
Top Bottom