What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Does the beta make a plasticky cringling sound?

Been looking for a rain jacket. But most have the crinkly sound which I don't like
Yeah it does but not as much as my Patagonia rain jacket. You aren’t getting any waterproof shell better than arcy. Wore my grey one during the crazy rain storm and floods 3 weeks ago here in nyc. my pants and shoes were soaked but not my head or torso and I was out in that crazy rain for a while that day. Worth the investment imo

Is there any raincoats out there that I can actually wear outside in constant rain for 1-2 hours and still be dry underneath? I’ve never had one good enough like that

I know bomber jackets aren't as trendy as they were a few years ago but I got an Alpha Industries MA-1 in Olive/Sage Green. Brand new without tags for $98 after being sent an offer for $79.99 on eBay versus the $200+ that it would have cost on the Alpha Industries website. And of course, I intend to remove the flight tag. Wearing it was corny in 2015/16 and it's still corny now.
20231031_150338.jpg

I know bomber jackets aren't as trendy as they were a few years ago but I got an Alpha Industries MA-1 in Olive/Sage Green. Brand new without tags for $98 after being sent an offer for $79.99 on eBay versus the $200+ that it would have cost on the Alpha Industries website. And of course, I intend to remove the flight tag. Wearing it was corny in 2015/16 and it's still corny now.
20231031_150338.jpg
Nice cop
Had an alpha before but it was too boxy fitting for me

Went with the Uniqlo bomber instead , less boxy but less quality too

Is there any raincoats out there that I can actually wear outside in constant rain for 1-2 hours and still be dry underneath? I’ve never had one good enough like that
I recommend this
It’s my rain jacket / and it’s half the price of a north face one

Im from Chicago so Im all for the BHs, but why did OVO decide to use them is the question... the hoody looks better tho.

Back
Top Bottom