What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

I guess if you consider Chicago "the country"... I was born right in Cook County Hospital and lived half my life on the west side and south side of the city along with various suburbs. My dad still owns the 2 flat he bought from his dad right off Homan and Roosevelt. Just because I live in southern IL doesnt change where I am from. Hope this clears up any confusion for you two.

IMG_5504.png

Just picked up a black North Face Gore-Tex jacket off GOAT this week. It was on sale for $277 during their Black Friday promo.

I guess if you consider Chicago "the country"... I was born right in Cook County Hospital and lived half my life on the west side and south side of the city along with various suburbs. My dad still owns the 2 flat he bought from his dad right off Homan and Roosevelt. Just because I live in southern IL doesnt change where I am from. Hope this clears up any confusion for you two.
5be208ed2400004202992b58.jpeg

:rofl:

Need recs on a insulated ski jacket or parka

Dont like them heavy *** coats. I be sweating my balls off in those.

Ski joints or snowboarding jackets are slim but dont make me sweat as much.

.50¢ for anyone who points me in the right dirtection.

Also 400$ or less and not too much branding.

Where are these from? Specifically the first two.

They are both By Parra, which is probably my favorite clothing brand, out of the Netherlands. Their color pallet and design aesthetic is incredibly interesting to me. You may be familiar with them from a few Nike collaborations (AM1, a few Dunks, Spiridons, Olympic gear, etc.). Got the bubble coat on heavy discount through Kith (click here) and their "Hunter Jacket" through Augustine Los Angeles (click here). Both are available elsewhere and directly from Parra.

The third is a Dehen 1920 Submariner Sweater Coat and the fourth is a The North Face M 71 Sierra Bubble coat.

Need recs on a insulated ski jacket or parka

Dont like them heavy *** coats. I be sweating my balls off in those.

Ski joints or snowboarding jackets are slim but dont make me sweat as much.

.50¢ for anyone who points me in the right dirtection.

Also 400$ or less and not too much branding.

They are both By Parra, which is probably my favorite clothing brand, out of the Netherlands. Their color pallet and design aesthetic is incredibly interesting to me. You may be familiar with them from a few Nike collaborations (AM1, a few Dunks, Spiridons, Olympic gear, etc.). Got the bubble coat on heavy discount through Kith (click here) and their "Hunter Jacket" through Augustine Los Angeles (click here). Both are available elsewhere and directly from Parra.

The third is a Dehen 1920 Submariner Sweater Coat and the fourth is a The North Face M 71 Sierra Bubble coat.

brian8598 brian8598 I'm a big fan of Parra too. Thanks for sharing the jackets; I just picked up the Hunter jacket from End w/ 30% off

Dehen is legit. Grabbed one of their varsity leather jackets and it’s so fire. Quality is through the roof with them

See this one is perfect but price is spooky

Back
Top Bottom