What Jordan (if any) will you wear the first day of school?

im in college but if in hs
def first day xi low red i would unds mine or wear doernbecher 1s

i havent heard nobody say it yet sooooo............................. fresh playoff 8's, den red metallic 1's, den nubucksXII...........

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by ShowtimeXII

I am a teacher, so I will go ahead and claim the old guy title, but first day still pumps me up especially with the kids I work with. Teaching 5th grade I see a lot of kids that have parents my age, but I love the innocent expressions like "you those look like they are based on the fusion 5's." Unlike on NT, where those are almost fighting words. Anyway, I have a couple firsts, tomorrow is a professional day, where the atmosphere is really causual, I will be wearing my school's t-shirt which is our colors (blue white) so I will rock he black and royal Penny II's with some grey Dickies shorts. For back to school night I am going to wear my icey 01' Concord XI's which I only break out for special occasions, and then for the first day, which I generally wear a tie, I am wearing my OG Black and Red XVI's with the shroud on. Maybe this is too much information, or maybe it is uncool to have it planned like this but I wear what I like, and I enjoy talking about it!
happy.gif

thatd be dope...havin a sneakerhead teacher...
laugh.gif

same thing... im a teacher... 8th graders so I usually try and bring out the heat on a day to day basis. First day of school employees are wearing our school polo's (navy and white) I'm probably gonna rock my OG black/red XI's (the patent leather makes them look like dress shoes w pants on).... Ill be daily in the WDYWT with other teachers on here (dalitso i see you)
any students be bringin heat??? lol...##@% id be battlin wit my teacher if he wore nice shoes...

i'll be teaching 7th and 8th grade and will be in a suit...but if I was back in H.S. I would rock Olive V's and some camouflage.

well, after thinking about it for over a month, im going to wear my ds spacejams!!! yes the SPACEJAMS! i got 2 ds pairs and its about time i got to wear one ofem...hope i dont regret this

dam thats pretty kool.....teachers that are sneakerheads
imma be a senior so i have to bring out the heat on the first day of school until the last day

im in college and i took summer school and wore nothing but heat but im taking a semester off to go to basic training for the national gaurd

bred 1s, or true blue 3 (2009)
maybe bring the cardinals out the box wit a white wade jersey!!! (good idea???)
11th grade

I think I'm going to go back to 06 I believe and stunt in my Green Bean 5s.

And I'd love to have a sneakerhead teacher! They wouldn't even be teaching classes especially with kids at my school.
We'd be talking abut shoes all period... haha.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by ShowtimeXII

I am a teacher, so I will go ahead and claim the old guy title, but first day still pumps me up especially with the kids I work with. Teaching 5th grade I see a lot of kids that have parents my age, but I love the innocent expressions like "you those look like they are based on the fusion 5's." Unlike on NT, where those are almost fighting words. Anyway, I have a couple firsts, tomorrow is a professional day, where the atmosphere is really causual, I will be wearing my school's t-shirt which is our colors (blue white) so I will rock he black and royal Penny II's with some grey Dickies shorts. For back to school night I am going to wear my icey 01' Concord XI's which I only break out for special occasions, and then for the first day, which I generally wear a tie, I am wearing my OG Black and Red XVI's with the shroud on. Maybe this is too much information, or maybe it is uncool to have it planned like this but I wear what I like, and I enjoy talking about it!
happy.gif

thatd be dope...havin a sneakerhead teacher...
laugh.gif

same thing... im a teacher... 8th graders so I usually try and bring out the heat on a day to day basis. First day of school employees are wearing our school polo's (navy and white) I'm probably gonna rock my OG black/red XI's (the patent leather makes them look like dress shoes w pants on).... Ill be daily in the WDYWT with other teachers on here (dalitso i see you)
any students be bringin heat??? lol...##@% id be battlin wit my teacher if he wore nice shoes...
god i wish i had a teacher like that.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My last first day of school was sept of 1995, reading this post brings back memories. If it was my first day I'd unds my Military iv's.

Originally Posted by princess

I think I'm going to go back to 06 I believe and stunt in my Green Bean 5s.

And I'd love to have a sneakerhead teacher! They wouldn't even be teaching classes especially with kids at my school.
We'd be talking abut shoes all period... haha.
laugh.gif
there was this one gym teacher we had tho....im talkin bout every period he STUNTIN in old school Js...im like
eek.gif

space jams og playoff xiii...all that good stuff

Gonna be a senior and im plannin on wearing the CDP XX's(20s). Never worn, gonna be fressshhh
happy.gif

going into 8th grade. just moved across the US so not gonna overdo it and where the red suedes so probably mello 2s

Back
Top Bottom