What kind of food do you not understand how anyone could possibly like?

Halal Food..

Drunk food at its finest. Ionno how dudes eat it sober at all.
Purple Onion be selling that **** :smh: :smh: :smh: be on a spit rotating around while flies and **** be buzzing on it [emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji].
You not lying I swear you gotta be drunk to eat at some of these after 1am trash food spots. Wake up ravaged as hell

this wins the thread. I will never understand. People that eat this (let alone withstand the smell) are foul on all levels.
My parents and aunts love it
sick.gif
The first page got me so rustled until I saw the dates and skipped to the last page.

But anyone not understanding how people have the taste for certain things is just ignorant IMO

Especially something as cultural as chitlins, pig feet, gizzards etc

I understand that they named their restaurants that, but the term Halal is not a type of food or cuisine.

Just because they named their restaurant that doesn't change the definition of Halal. 

this wins the thread. I will never understand. People that eat this (let alone withstand the smell) are foul on all levels.

My parents and aunts love it :x

The first page got me so rustled until I saw the dates and skipped to the last page.

But anyone not understanding how people have the taste for certain things is just ignorant IMO

Especially something as cultural as chitlins, pig feet, gizzards etching
Minus whale eat fried opossums on a stick.

Hows the taste?  With salt it still tastes like watermelon, i'm scared the cinnamon and ginger powder will change that. 
I usually cut my watermelon up and put it in a big bowl.

As I am cutting, I put ginger and cinnamon on the melon in layers.

Both just add a little kick to the melon. Still tastes like watermelon, with cinnamon and ginger on it

I understand that they named their restaurants that, but the term Halal is not a type of food or cuisine.
Just because they named their restaurant that doesn't change the definition of Halal. 

NYC calls that kind of food halal food.

NYC doe. :pimp:

Last edited:
As someone said, the sauce is what makes the platters good. The sauce is basically mayo with some yogurt / tzaziki.

Easy there, fellas.....

When you’re craving a burger, the two most upsetting words in the english language are probably “veggie patty.” There’s no substitute for a juicy slab of ground ground beef that’s been smashed and seared to perfection on a griddle (or grilled if that’s your thing). Leave it to a former punk-rock-drummer-turned-chef to shake things up.

Superiority Burger, located in New York’s East Village, shatters the notion that meatless burgers are nothing more than frozen cardboard vessels for fungus or tofu. Allow GQ’s Nick Marino to describe the nuances of the restaurant’s star attraction:

Maybe the best thing about N.Y.C. chef Brooks Headley’s raved-about Superiority Burger—better even than the nutty patty, the roasted umami-bomb tomato, the fact that no cows were harmed in the creation of this sandwich—is the texture. The bun squishes. The lettuce crunches. The pickles snap. That patty, made from ingredients Headley won’t divulge and miles beyond whatever your vegan friends use to assault your grill during barbecues, has genuine heft.

"Superiority Burger" literally pointed towards the fact that Hipsters are what's keeping this alive. This Burger can rot in hell and the anyone who says that this could replace a BURGER has no idea what they're talking about.. NYC yall losing street cred on this one.. :smh:

If a veggie / black bean burger is good then i'll give it props. Now i'm craving burgers.

As a west indian I love oxtails, but I've never seen it prepared like that before. Is this Asian oxtails? It looks like it is curried.

Loved this back when I was in NY, white sauce and the hot together was bomb with lamb and chicken mixed over rice. I found a Halal truck around my job here in baltimore. Tried it a few times, and it wasn't as good as I remember it being but it was ok.

If a veggie / black bean burger is good then i'll give it props. Now i'm craving burgers.

What exactly goes into a veggie burger? And are there options as to what veggies are used?

Back
Top Bottom