What kind of food do you not understand how anyone could possibly like?

I eat everything I know about except for pork and any animal that has paws. Googled balut tho and HELL NAW is all I got to say. Because I never had pork before turkey bacon was a pretty cool moment for me, felt like I was part of the mainstream.

Dudes said they don't eat mangoes, bananas, papayas, guavas, kiwis, plantains, coconuts, watermelon! What y'all base fruit preferences off of, fruit roll up flavors? Strawberries and blueberries cool and all but c'mon fam experience " life"if u can read this you in it already

Also tried country fried steak for the first time this summer. Somebody recommended it as a good source of energy in terms of breakfast options at bojangles. Said aight and tried it. When I got it it was weird bc it looked like a pork chop and I had to ask the lady what was up. She couldn't hear me at first and it's weird at bojangles, they keep the workers behind the chicken like it's prison or something, you be scootin down the aisle pointing at what you want [emoji]128557[/emoji] but anyway I took my first bite and as I'm about to take another I lift the sandwich and immediately begin profusely sweating like my body was lowkey rejecting what I just introduced to it. My heart start beating faster n faster as I continue eating thru the sandwich. I'm in the work truck using my shirt to fan myself and the ese's lookin at me funny passin me bottles of faygo([emoji]128078[/emoji] btw) and I'm just tryna get thru the sandwich before we get to the worksite. Had a lot of energy that day and the gas was crazy

Last edited:
I was walking through NYC a couple of years back and was shocked to see a sushi bar in duane reade. Was tempted to go and try it.
Would't recommend it unless you had an iron stomach.

I've bought those nuggets before from costco.
:rofl: Hey man whatever fills your fridge, I'm just saying folks on here with Chuck E. Cheese-level palettes gotta expand a lil bit. For the record, because I've heard it said a couple times before, not all sushi is raw, and not all sushi contains fish. Just thought I'd share. [emoji]127866[/emoji]

wow wtf @ a lot of these replies

my life would suck if had similar taste as you guys.

*eats menudo with sour cream and mustard*

Famb, what DO you eat?
Please don't say dinosaur shaped nuggets
You know Will girl can't cook to save a life. Be using that EBT only for buying kid cuisine.
Microwave the food and the corn, mashed potatoes still frozen, brownie be soupy af.
yo that stuff was straight cash back in the day 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I meant to post that Bloody Mary thing In here,.. To me it seems that they taste like pickle juice..

^ completely agree on bloody Mary's and Bloody Caesars..

Some delicacies I really just dont flat out get.. Like eating stuff that is still alive.. Or you got stuff that literally smell like crap (anything with shrimp paste)

This thread has sunk to a new low with Blood Mary's.

Lock it up.

Last edited:
Sushi is the real good. How can anyone not like it?

Y'all probably buying it from supermarkets :lol: gotta get it from the official restaurants.

Y'all probably eating Eel Sushi and other weird ones :lol:

Stick to Tuna, Salmon, shrimp, crab, sweet potato etc.

I meant to post that Bloody Mary thing In here,.. To me it seems that they taste like pickle juice..

I was at a brunch where you drink a lot and no one was touching the pitchers of bloody mary. I chugged like half a glass and it was like drinking the liquid of a salsa container. I dunno how anyone can like that crap or like drinking tomato juice.

Who the hell prefers blue cheese to ranch?

View media item 1866542
THIS.

Blue cheese is absolutely disgusting.

Man I remember years back, Wendy's introduced this burger w/ blue cheese on it & was pushing it like crazy.

I was a teen so I fell victim to marketing & couldn't wait to try that thing. Weeks went by before I went to try it & I decided to go through the drive-thru w/ my girl at the time... I couldn't eem wait to get home to bite into it. The anticipation was too real.

That burger was steaming hot from being kept under that heat lamp all day & as I pulled back the wrapper, for the first time ever, the burger looked like the one in the commercial :wow:

I thought "boy oh boy, what did I do to deserve this delicacy."

Alas, the time came for my first bite. I take an enormous bite & at first I didn't taste the blue cheese... Then it hit me like a ton of bricks :x :x :x

I made the crunchiest of stone faces ever, b.

I kid you not, I flung that thing out the window like a frisbee. I was furious. My girl at the time knew how hyped I was about that burger & clowned me into oblivion after witnessing my reaction :smh:

**** blue cheese.
Y'all be trying way too hard to make stories sound like a RustyShakleford excerpt :lol:

Anybody who gets their steaks past "MEDIUM" is disgracing the Steak. If you want beef jerky then go to the gas station, b. :smh:

Got my Mother In Law a Ribeye for mother's day.. i cooked it and all. It came off perfect medium and she goes "can you make it so it has no pink.. well done?" My face :x :x :x almost threw it in the garbage..

I'd had a few medium well steaks when I didn't want to work too hard chewing.

Back
Top Bottom