What kind of food do you not understand how anyone could possibly like?

For what it's worth, I think everyone will eat anything that's cooked or sauced up correctly (jedi mind trick).  Obviously certain foods give off that awkward taste or texture.  Haven't tried game meat, but someone said the taste is unbearable.

What I don't understand and with good grounds is when people eat 'raw' food.  The youtube vids of people eatting raw frog, drinking the blood from turtle, and the raw lobsters still twitching after its been prepared is disgusting to me.  Aside from the risk of food poisoning, bacteria and health risks, I just don't get it.  It seems like people are doing it because it's cool.

Props to the butchers and chefs who prepare them.  

made to order all you can eat sushi for $25 
pimp.gif

Any DMV residents try the Metro Halal Cart in Rosslyn? It's pretty good, comparable to what I had when I was in New York. It is great drunk food though, otherwisegood every once in a while.

Who the hell prefers blue cheese to ranch?

View media item 1866542
THIS.

Blue cheese is absolutely disgusting.

Man I remember years back, Wendy's introduced this burger w/ blue cheese on it & was pushing it like crazy.

I was a teen so I fell victim to marketing & couldn't wait to try that thing. Weeks went by before I went to try it & I decided to go through the drive-thru w/ my girl at the time... I couldn't eem wait to get home to bite into it. The anticipation was too real.

That burger was steaming hot from being kept under that heat lamp all day & as I pulled back the wrapper, for the first time ever, the burger looked like the one in the commercial :wow:

I thought "boy oh boy, what did I do to deserve this delicacy."

Alas, the time came for my first bite. I take an enormous bite & at first I didn't taste the blue cheese... Then it hit me like a ton of bricks :x :x :x

I made the crunchiest of stone faces ever, b.

I kid you not, I flung that thing out the window like a frisbee. I was furious. My girl at the time knew how hyped I was about that burger & clowned me into oblivion after witnessing my reaction :smh:

**** blue cheese.

Last edited:
This ****** based his distaste of bleu cheese off a Wendy's experience
:lol:

That's like using gas station sushi as a basis for all Japanese cuisine.

I loved that Wendy's burger :lol:

I think that might've been my first time having bleu cheese as well coincidentally. Made a young ____ a fan :smokin

This ****** based his distaste of bleu cheese off a Wendy's experience
:lol:

That's like using gas station sushi as a basis for all Japanese cuisine.

I was walking through NYC a couple of years back and was shocked to see a sushi bar in duane reade. Was tempted to go and try it.

Bleu cheese, ranch, sour cream ewww. All that **** disgusting. I never tried sushi and don't care to.

Back
Top Bottom