What Offends You??

I've been on an Android phone for years, switched from an iPhone and haven't looked bac:

Better screens
Better cameras
More RAM
Can customize super easily
Material design looks way better than ios' new design undertones.
Simple things like drag and drop and not having to rely on Apple for all things

Unless you are heavily integrated into apples ecosystem (the reason many buy one, I message, facetime, etc.) you are paying the same or more for inferior hardware , and a mobile OS that is simply not as powerful out of the box.I still **** with iOS, just not as much as Android .

With that being said , Mac>Windows

I've been on an Android phone for years, switched from an iPhone and haven't looked bac:

Better screens
Better cameras
More RAM
Can customize super easily
Material design looks way better than ios' new design undertones.
Simple things like drag and drop and not having to rely on Apple for all things

Unless you are heavily integrated into apples ecosystem (the reason many buy one, I message, facetime, etc.) you are paying the same or more for inferior hardware , and a mobile OS that is simply not as powerful out of the box.I still **** with iOS, just not as much as Android .

With that being said , Mac>Windows

Keep in mind though, my post was about the OS of the systems. I will not deny that on paper, a lot of Android's flagship devices beat the iPhone in specs.

But the OS.. get that clunky a** android jellybean candy name s*** outta here. I have never in my life held an Android phone in my hand that didn't lag when I scrolled through a menu. SCROLLING THROUGH A MENU, B.

And for yall to have all those crazy specs and still not be able to scroll through menus like a hot knife through butter, congratulations- you played yourself.

Reactions: God
Facebook in general. People posting messages to each other publicly like they aren't in the same room. My gf always tags me and posts **** and I don't respond 90% of the time or I'll respond in real life.

When a person of color usually speaks in some accent or dialect that I still find easily intelligible but the network feels the need to subtitle it like they aren't speaking White English enough. I'm talking like minor accents and they're acting like people are speaking something foreign.

When a person of color usually speaks in some accent or dialect that I still find easily intelligible but the network feels the need to subtitle it like they aren't speaking White English enough. I'm talking like minor accents and they're acting like people are speaking something foreign.
One thing that DraftExpress does that I HATE.

Whenever there is a "well spoken" prospect, they always mention how articulate that dude is.

If you have to point out that he is articulate, then that tells me what you think most people are

Eff it, Im going there.

How interracial couple on TV are always white man/black women. Its hardly ever the other way around.

black man / white woman relationships kills them internally

shout outs to Jessica Jones though

Keep in mind though, my post was about the OS of the systems. I will not deny that on paper, a lot of Android's flagship devices beat the iPhone in specs.

But the OS.. get that clunky a** android jellybean candy name s*** outta here. I have never in my life held an Android phone in my hand that didn't lag when I scrolled through a menu. SCROLLING THROUGH A MENU, B.

And for yall to have all those crazy specs and still not be able to scroll through menus like a hot knife through butter, congratulations- you played yourself.

The **** kind of Android phones are you using bruh, any high-end Android phone will be smooth scrolling through menus. Nexus phones are arguably smoother than iPhones. I think the advantage to iPhones is that they don't require any sort of maintenance, while certain skinned Android phones need to have apps disabled , launchers installed, etc to run smooth.

I don't use my phone for anything other than music, maps, web, and social media anymore, and it runs smooth, but I also don't install tons of random **** I don't need.

Eff it, Im going there.

How interracial couple on TV are always white man/black women. Its hardly ever the other way around.
I really don't see that.

Hell the most famous situation in the last few years was the opposite. But I understand perspective, you might not see it that way.

I work in a luxury car dealership as a finance manager and I also do alot of sales managers duties as well.  I am filipino and im 31 but look younger so when I am introduced as a manager by my sales people some customers look at me in a way that I can really only explain it as racism.  I get it from mostly white people but black people do the same.  Then when I make these customers realize how smart I am then they begin to open up.  This offends me alot because ive been in sales for 15 years and in my 30s I still see it. 

Eff it, Im going there.

I really don't see that.

Hell the most famous situation in the last few years was the opposite. But I understand perspective, you might not see it that way.

View media item 1975679
View media item 1975680
View media item 1975681
http://atlantablackstar.com/2013/12/23/22-tv-shows-promoting-interracial-relationships/

Most of the couple listed on this site is white man/woman of color.

They know what they're doing. Women are highly susceptible to the power of suggestion.

I'm offended by people who get offended by offensive things but say offensive things to offend others.

Back
Top Bottom