!!!! What the hell did Kanye West just do!!!?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

kanye is a gay fish

Then that makes u gay cause the only way u know some1 gay is either u seen it, heard him say it(if so i would like to see this footage)or u was apart of it.recieving or giving w/e ur preference is its all good.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

What I never got is how people hate, yet he never changed he BEEEEN like this. Dude has had ego problems before he made it big, so it is who he is. i am not defending, just clarifying. I have already stated how corny it was, but it is what he felt. Buck all that fake hollywood scene, Ye told it straight how he felt. Taylor swift is trash, and so was her video.

Originally Posted by Ryda421

Trust I had heard of Punk, Chaka, Prince Mitchell, Leace way before Ye......The list goes on.
yeah, that is my point, you probably heard of them, but you were NOT listening to them. there is a difference.
laugh.gif
dudes said chaka and leace

Originally Posted by shoepacalypse

kanye is a gay fish

Then that makes u gay cause the only way u know some1 gay is either u seen it, heard him say it(if so i would like to see this footage)or u was apart of it. recieving or giving w/e ur preference is its all good.

roll.gif
Dude. You're looking way too deep into that statement. Watch SouthPark once in a while
wink.gif

kanye is a gay fish

Then that makes u gay cause the only way u know some1 gay is either u seen it, heard him say it(if so i would like to see this footage)or u was apart of it. recieving or giving w/e ur preference is its all good.
shots fired.

crank, get the gifs ready

happy.gif

kanye is a gay fish

2dj1agj.jpg

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

kanye is a gay fish

WHOA some1 sounds a lil salty cause they audition 4 the part of pubic hairs for the gay parade penis float and got cut. Its ok maybe ull make the cut next yr.Good luck with that

kanye is a gay fish

WHOA some1 sounds a lil salty cause they audition 4 the part of pubic hairs for the gay parade penis float and got cut. Its ok maybe ull make the cut next yr. Good luck with that

Are you 12?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by nyczill3st

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Taylor Swift is just more talented than Kanye, really.

i never even heard of taylor swift before tonight

laugh.gif
@ anyone thinking swift is more talented. I miss the old Kanye who did things because that is what he felt, not just because he could. From a former fan he just came off as corny. Still hilarious though.
honestly, how isn't she more talented ? she writes her own music and actually composes the music
laugh.gif

from what i have seen, kanye merely samples and remixes other people's/band's beats.

laugh.gif

i bet you can't do what kanye does. It's not as easy as you think.

Taylor is more talented though, no question.
actually if i had the money and connects, i probably could
eyes.gif
not that hard to steal beats and write/let other people write easy choruses.

all of you should really wake up and listen to other genres. seems like kanye just makes people more ignorant. but like they say "ignorance is bliss."
Really? So even when Kanye was broke making !%%% at home it was because of money and connects? *+*% outta here dude...Stelaing beats? really?that's news to me...yes the blueprint is there but you still need originality and talent to flip some of those samples the way 'Ye does...

And don't even try and come with that other genre !%%%...I believe Kanye is one of the most talented around and my ipod goes from Fake Blood to DevendraBanhart to Neil Young to Yeasayer to Wavves and back again...people can try and play the ignorance game but all it does is make you look more ignorant

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

laugh.gif
@ anyone thinking swift is more talented. I miss the old Kanye who did things because that is what he felt, not just because he could. From a former fan he just came off as corny. Still hilarious though.
Different genre of music, so who's to say. They're both talented in their own way.

Ehh In my opinion anyone who thinks they are equally talented is a Ye hater.

More records sold. More hits. Own Clothing Line, Own Nike/LV collab......Not even taking into account how he is a top 5 producer: In Music.

This makes absolutely ZERO sense. Taylor Swift is 19 and is one of the most popular country stars out there
indifferent.gif

What I never got is how people hate, yet he never changed he BEEEEN like this. Dude has had ego problems before he made it big, so it is who he is. i am not defending, just clarifying. I have already stated how corny it was, but it is what he felt. Buck all that fake hollywood scene, Ye told it straight how he felt. Taylor swift is trash, and so was her video.

Trust I had heard of Punk, Chaka, Prince Mitchell, Leace way before Ye......The list goes on.
yeah, that is my point, you probably heard of them, but you were NOT listening to them. there is a difference.
laugh.gif

heard, meaning I was listening....but okay bruh, keep up with the semantics.

kanye is a gay fish

WHOA some1 sounds a lil salty cause they audition 4 the part of pubic hairs for the gay parade penis float and got cut. Its ok maybe ull make the cut next yr. Good luck with that
A+ for creativity.

Originally Posted by KobeBeef

i'm still reading that response to crank, and i still don't get what he's trying to say.
laugh.gif
I know right, dude took it very deep
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nah according to ur responses the colors of ur sig and ur avy seems like u took it deep, maybe a lil 2 deep. Let me guess u can whistle while u walk even whenur mouth is closed.

laugh.gif

I don't know, when I talk about artists I listen to I don't say I 'heard of' them, I say I 'listen' to them.

laugh.gif
Different genre of music, so who's to say. They're both talented in their own way.

Ehh In my opinion anyone who thinks they are equally talented is a Ye hater.

More records sold. More hits. Own Clothing Line, Own Nike/LV collab......Not even taking into account how he is a top 5 producer: In Music.

This makes absolutely ZERO sense. Taylor Swift is 19 and is one of the most popular country stars out there
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
ok I make no sense, I mention FACTS and YOU mention her age, and an opinion.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

laugh.gif
honestly, how isn't she more talented ? she writes her own music and actually composes the music
laugh.gif

from what i have seen, kanye merely samples and remixes other people's/band's beats.

laugh.gif

i bet you can't do what kanye does. It's not as easy as you think.

Taylor is more talented though, no question.
actually if i had the money and connects, i probably could
eyes.gif
not that hard to steal beats and write/let other people write easy choruses.

all of you should really wake up and listen to other genres. seems like kanye just makes people more ignorant. but like they say "ignorance is bliss."
Really? So even when Kanye was broke making !%%% at home it was because of money and connects? *+*% outta here dude...Stelaing beats? really? that's news to me...yes the blueprint is there but you still need originality and talent to flip some of those samples the way 'Ye does...

And don't even try and come with that other genre !%%%...I believe Kanye is one of the most talented around and my ipod goes from Fake Blood to Devendra Banhart to Neil Young to Yeasayer to Wavves and back again...people can try and play the ignorance game but all it does is make you look more ignorant
laugh.gif
u alright man ? damn. looks you really adore this man. look man, kanye earlier stuff is good, but his recent stuff is for bird brains. if youthink he is the most talented around, you must not know much. I'm off to bed man, i would love to sit here and debate this but defending kanye is likedefending a pedophile.

-smile

kanye is a gay fish

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This guy.

Originally Posted by KobeBeef

i'm still reading that response to crank, and i still don't get what he's trying to say.
laugh.gif
I know right, dude took it very deep
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nah according to ur responses the colors of ur sig and ur avy seems like u took it deep, maybe a lil 2 deep. Let me guess u can whistle while u walk even when ur mouth is closed.
24on295.jpg

laugh.gif

then maybe that is what you SHOULD have typed. hearing about someone(s) and listening to someone(s) is completely different. and i REALLY doubtyou listened to punk before kanye exposed them.
laugh.gif

EDIT:
but I won't argue with you because
arguing_on_the_internet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom