What "Top Gear" thinks of Mexicans...

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by RicanChulo

brettTHEjett wrote:

It was *ALMOST* acceptably funny in the sense that no one would have actually been offended until dude said

"could you imagine waking up in the morning and being Mexican?"

smh
I thought that was the funniest part.
roll.gif

now im not mexican by any means but if this dude isn't banned for this post then i must say that it seems like there's less tolerance towards bad stuff being said about other races on here.

he's the resident anti mexican/racist of NT. how he still has an account is beyond me tho.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

They just lost a TON of viewers. That was way out of line. Notice how they didnt mention any Asian cars either.
Clarkson loved the R35 GT-R and EVO X so I don't think they'd rag on Japanese cars. Chinese maybe.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

They just lost a TON of viewers. That was way out of line. Notice how they didnt mention any Asian cars either.
Clarkson loved the R35 GT-R and EVO X so I don't think they'd rag on Japanese cars. Chinese maybe.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

It was *ALMOST* acceptably funny in the sense that no one would have actually been offended until dude said

smh
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

@ Your comment and sn combo.

I love Top Gear and they actually go at everybody but they took this a little too far
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
@ the insolence
im all for duly racist jokes but those were uncalled for and in such bad taste
indifferent.gif

plus how can mexicans be lazy yet do all the menial work? Anyone can sit in a cozy tv studio and laugh at other races with contempt
tired.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

smh
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

@ Your comment and sn combo.

I love Top Gear and they actually go at everybody but they took this a little too far
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

I mean, if you've never watched Top Gear before, they make fun of everyone. Americans, Germans, French, even the various parts of England. They probably took it a bit too far, but its pretty standard for them.

the episode before I think James said "that what you get for inviting a man from Liverpool" after the car was on blocks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

I mean, if you've never watched Top Gear before, they make fun of everyone. Americans, Germans, French, even the various parts of England. They probably took it a bit too far, but its pretty standard for them.

the episode before I think James said "that what you get for inviting a man from Liverpool" after the car was on blocks
laugh.gif

eek.gif
@ the insolence
im all for duly racist jokes but those were uncalled for and in such bad taste
indifferent.gif

plus how can mexicans be lazy yet do all the menial work? Anyone can sit in a cozy tv studio and laugh at other races with contempt
tired.gif

Does anyone remember their portrayal of The South of US with their hick redneck segment. 
laugh.gif

They were surprisingly calm about their Middle East episode.

Does anyone remember their portrayal of The South of US with their hick redneck segment. 
laugh.gif

They were surprisingly calm about their Middle East episode.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

brettTHEjett wrote:

smh
roll.gif

now im not mexican by any means but if this dude isn't banned for this post then i must say that it seems like there's less tolerance towards bad stuff being said about other races on here.

he's the resident anti mexican/racist of NT. how he still has an account is beyond me tho.

I was just about to say this... he is openly anti Mexican /racist...

brettTHEjett wrote:

smh
roll.gif

Even if they do that to with other countries, it was not really funny. Only those people (of which there are many) that ride these guys' nuts would think of this as witty or funny.

I thought it was common knowledge that these dudes were douchebags though? At least that is what I have seen when I have watched clips of this show.

Even if they do that to with other countries, it was not really funny. Only those people (of which there are many) that ride these guys' nuts would think of this as witty or funny.

I thought it was common knowledge that these dudes were douchebags though? At least that is what I have seen when I have watched clips of this show.

Originally Posted by gil23

brettTHEjett wrote:

smh
roll.gif

It's because he isn't racists towards the Asians on NT, if he was then he'd be banned asap, since the jokes are made towards Mexicans then....

Yeah, I said it.

brettTHEjett wrote:

smh
roll.gif

It's because he isn't racists towards the Asians on NT, if he was then he'd be banned asap, since the jokes are made towards Mexicans then....

Yeah, I said it.

Originally Posted by Rafool

brettTHEjett wrote:

smh
roll.gif

Yeah, I said it.

I get banned for asking for help on release date of a sneaker. But this clown doesn't get banned for racist comments? Racism of any race is wrong. Under no circumstance or situation is it right to do.

Originally Posted by Rafool

brettTHEjett wrote:

smh
roll.gif

Yeah, I said it.

I get banned for asking for help on release date of a sneaker. But this clown doesn't get banned for racist comments? Racism of any race is wrong. Under no circumstance or situation is it right to do.

Back
Top Bottom