What "Top Gear" thinks of Mexicans...

Frequent Top Gear viewers will know that they take shots at everyone... the Brits, Germans, Aussies, French, Italian, Americans, the Scottish, feminists, gays just to name a few... and now it's the Mexicans.  You'll just have to wait your turn, cuz they'll eventually get to you.  Having said that, however, I was 
eek.gif
eek.gif
 when they said what they did about the Mexicans.  Unfortunately, they really went too far this time.  Damn shame.

Frequent Top Gear viewers will know that they take shots at everyone... the Brits, Germans, Aussies, French, Italian, Americans, the Scottish, feminists, gays just to name a few... and now it's the Mexicans.  You'll just have to wait your turn, cuz they'll eventually get to you.  Having said that, however, I was 
eek.gif
eek.gif
 when they said what they did about the Mexicans.  Unfortunately, they really went too far this time.  Damn shame.

Hate to change subjects but how good is this car? How much does it cost? Excuse me, but I did not know that Mexico had produced its own sports car. From the looks of it, the car looks fly!

Hate to change subjects but how good is this car? How much does it cost? Excuse me, but I did not know that Mexico had produced its own sports car. From the looks of it, the car looks fly!

lol was that foreel?!?!? they really poured it on mexicans.

crazy, they wouldnt stop... they just kept dropping joke after joke, insult after insult. It wasnt even really about the car anymore, it just turned into a mexican bashing session.

Ive heard them make fun of other cars and people but it seems like they have a genuine disgust for mexicans after watching that clip. The crowd also laughed...

lol was that foreel?!?!? they really poured it on mexicans.

crazy, they wouldnt stop... they just kept dropping joke after joke, insult after insult. It wasnt even really about the car anymore, it just turned into a mexican bashing session.

Ive heard them make fun of other cars and people but it seems like they have a genuine disgust for mexicans after watching that clip. The crowd also laughed...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

all da fake outrage aside....i appreciate blunt and blatant politically negligent humor...

i remember da days when you can basically laugh about anything without people battin a eye...
THIS
Not to say they were not taking it too far, but c'mon guys......
So it's all fun and games when the poke fun at French, Germans, Italians, women, hell even the English, but as soon as it gets too close for comfort you guys are up in arms.

Really, get over yourselves! 
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Also if you frequently watch TG you'll know that all three play the buffoon role to the fullest, which (to me) immediately makes it impossible to take whatever they say seriously.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

all da fake outrage aside....i appreciate blunt and blatant politically negligent humor...

i remember da days when you can basically laugh about anything without people battin a eye...
THIS
Not to say they were not taking it too far, but c'mon guys......
So it's all fun and games when the poke fun at French, Germans, Italians, women, hell even the English, but as soon as it gets too close for comfort you guys are up in arms.

Really, get over yourselves! 
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Also if you frequently watch TG you'll know that all three play the buffoon role to the fullest, which (to me) immediately makes it impossible to take whatever they say seriously.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

eek.gif
eek.gif
word to every vette being made by a fat man in kentucky
laugh.gif

they did od though.  especially with "imagine waking up and realizing you're mexican."

Originally Posted by SinnerP

eek.gif
eek.gif
word to every vette being made by a fat man in kentucky
laugh.gif

they did od though.  especially with "imagine waking up and realizing you're mexican."

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

BBC could have took'd that out because the show is taped earlier in the week... And yes they always say offensive things. And i think that is part of their success because they just don't give a %@@$.

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

BBC could have took'd that out because the show is taped earlier in the week... And yes they always say offensive things. And i think that is part of their success because they just don't give a %@@$.

laugh.gif
It's funny because these jokers actually thought they were doing it.
Corny bastards.
pimp.gif
Oh yeah and I dig the vehicle.

laugh.gif
It's funny because these jokers actually thought they were doing it.
Corny bastards.
pimp.gif
Oh yeah and I dig the vehicle.

Back
Top Bottom