What was the yellow drink Michael Jordan use to drink during games?

* Citrus Cooler (orange-yellow, 4th flavor introduced during the 1980s after fruit punch; gained popularity as Michael Jordan's preferred flavor, limited distribution)

that exclusive drank

* Citrus Cooler (orange-yellow, 4th flavor introduced during the 1980s after fruit punch; gained popularity as Michael Jordan's preferred flavor, limited distribution)

that exclusive drank

Originally Posted by MeloVP

that exclusive drank

Originally Posted by MeloVP

that exclusive drank

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Michael's Secret Stuff...

AYO!
Word to Bugs.  
moz-screenshot.png
70b684.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Before every game or practice I used to the same mini mart because they were the only one in the city of Seattle that had it (was a block away so it wasn't a stretch). Even to this day, I feel like I'm settling for any other flavor.

Before every game or practice I used to the same mini mart because they were the only one in the city of Seattle that had it (was a block away so it wasn't a stretch). Even to this day, I feel like I'm settling for any other flavor.

Lebron is sponsored by powerade. He is drinking Gatorade during the game, but has to peel the label off because he is powerade.

- WAT?

Lebron is sponsored by powerade. He is drinking Gatorade during the game, but has to peel the label off because he is powerade.

- WAT?

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

�
- WAT?
Powerade and Vitamin Water are both owned by Coca-Cola

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

�
- WAT?
Powerade and Vitamin Water are both owned by Coca-Cola

Check the shape of the bottle, but it's more than likely Gatorade and they just tear the rapper off. Finley used to drink the 32 oz Gatorade Endurance joints (don't see them in stores anymore but you can get them on Amazon, weird) and they would always be sans rapper but they have a very distinct bottle shape and it's easy to recognize. Gilbert used to drink Sobe Life Waters before Vitamin Water became huge, also with the wrapper off.

Check the shape of the bottle, but it's more than likely Gatorade and they just tear the rapper off. Finley used to drink the 32 oz Gatorade Endurance joints (don't see them in stores anymore but you can get them on Amazon, weird) and they would always be sans rapper but they have a very distinct bottle shape and it's easy to recognize. Gilbert used to drink Sobe Life Waters before Vitamin Water became huge, also with the wrapper off.

Back
Top Bottom