Whats a good age to get married at?

I got a real concern

What if you never marry or live with any1
And 1 day you just die with no kids or heirs.

What happens?

I see it all the time in my line of work.
Alot of bodies with no next of kin get donated to research even if you arent an organ donor and if the county/state can’t find a documented will or anything about you, all your assetts go to them.

So yea either your lonely dead stankin *** is going to a cadaver farm or a medical school campus these days. This happens alot to people who outlive all there family friends and even children.
Or people who migrate here from other countries alone and stay alone

Last edited:
I'm 28 and a lot of my friends are getting married/having kids. I'm gonna marry the girl I'm with now...eventually. It's been almost 3 years together and we've had two separate apartments together now. She's not rushing me. I started a business last year and it's doing well. She knows that's my baby. People at her work always ask her why she's not married yet and she tells them because I'm too busy lol. It's true and I appreciate her for not applying pressure. Her only request is that before I buy a condo/home and ask her to move with me that we at least get engaged. I thought that was a very reasonable request. Like sugafree said it's all about those head rubs after a long day!

Asking someone why/when haven't/will they gotten married/had a kid is SO disrespectful

It's always women or old pervy men asking her. But then my male friends telling me wait as long as possible and complaining about their wife/kids.

Asking someone why/when haven't/will they gotten married/had a kid is SO disrespectful

Its a social validation in some cultures...especially On the islands and certain parts of Central and Southeast Asia I lived.
The pressure is more so on women..they seriously get looked at sideways for being over 25 without children or married. Like wtf is wrong with you?

You just a witch?
You got bad pum pum?
You don’t know how to cook?

Here in the states some people are just miserable deep down and find a way to validate there wreckless irresponsibility of having 7 children and now can’t pursue what they really wanna do in life later. So they like to guilt trip successful single people they actually wanna live through.
Its always the same yip yap...

“All my children are a blessing and I wouldn’t have it any other way”(but you depressed that you dont have the money or babysitter to go on this trip with us..you really wanna go but cant)

“When these kids turn 18 im traveling and focusing on me”(you are now 48 years old and you still got 2 more kids in middle school)

These people don’t like to be real with themselves.

Last edited:
Alot of bodies with no next of kin get donated to research even if you arent an organ donor and if the county/state can’t find a documented will or anything about you, all your assetts go to them.

So yea either your lonely dead stankin *** is going to a cadaver farm or a medical school campus these days. This happens alot to people who outlive all there family friends and even children.

Thanks for the reply. I'm thinking too much into this :lol: How they gonna find you though? Like 1 day you just pass away like that?

Why would it matter if that person is dead? Only people who deem it lonley are the ones still living. Just cause somebody got no kids or spouse doesn't mean their life was in vain.

To OP, there is no perfect age to get married. Its a matter of happiness and both of you feeling that the time is right. You don't just deciede that as soon as you hit 30 your getting married that year

Thanks for the reply. I'm thinking too much into this :lol: How they gonna find you though? Like 1 day you just pass away like that?

Its usually because a neighbor or landlord calls 911 as a welfare check up if your mail is stacking or its foul odors coming from your residence.
Plenty of times found several month old bodies well into decomposition and the cats have gotten hungry with no choice but to feed on the owner.
So you can imagine in the more rural parts its even longer...

This just what happens to people who live alone and outlive everyone and stubbornly refuse care when that time comes when thier health declines.
Ill say this...

Folks if your single parent or grandparent starts the process of declining health and checking out its important to have a plan..ie hospice care or nursing home. If they dont have family living with them or checking on them alot.

Some people really rather want to die in the comfort of thier own home though..

I got married young, didn’t work out. After watching the movie “She Hates Me” there was scene when they asked what’s a good age to start a family/get married. He said “31”

After hearing his explanation and experiencing life... it makes sense. I’m not 31 yet, but as I approach that age, that’ll be the time I’ll settle down again.

Its usually because a neighbor or landlord calls 911 as a welfare check up if your mail is stacking or its foul odors coming from your residence.
Plenty of times found several month old bodies well into decomposition and the cats have gotten hungry with no choice but to feed on the owner.
So you can imagine in the more rural parts its even longer...

This just what happens to people who live alone and outlive everyone and stubbornly refuse care when that time comes when thier health declines.
Ill say this...

Folks if your single parent or grandparent starts the process of declining health and checking out its important to have a plan..ie hospice care or nursing home. If they dont have family living with them or checking on them alot.

Some people really rather want to die in the comfort of thier own home though..

Thanks for this info, sometimes in some situations 1 spouse can live longer than the other and they can be alone.

Back
Top Bottom