Whats a good age to get married at?

The older I get the more ridiculous it seems. The man is just an attendant at the (overly expensive) wedding. I'm sure the love and joy is overwhelming, but as my dad said, the novelty of anything wears off.
If I do get married then we'll probably have our own place. Just seems better that way. The spouse will have a key but a person needs their space sometimes.
Idk ive been taught from the get that It was a trap. Im still extremly young and seeing how most of these thots(this whole generation actually :smh) are I wont say that i will change my mind. I can say that hopefully i meet a down *** ***** that will lay my seed and that will hold it down when needed

The peer pressure on women is intense to get married. Just broke up recently and a major source of our issues was marriage. I saw it as a apart of the journey, she saw it as the destination.

All yall marriage is a trap.. never get married people are trippin.
46 is a perfectly good age to sign away half your stuff. cant take it with you.

whenever im ready to have kids tbh

if we cant keep a marriage together we sure as hell cant raise a child together

I tried to put it off as long as I could with my Wife :lol:

I been with her since 2011 and in 2017 she finally reached her limit :lol:

I was like whatever lets just get married and I have no regrets

If ur worried about breaking up and thinking prenups you guys are not ready to get married IMO

Idk ive been taught from the get that It was a trap. Im still extremly young and seeing how most of these thots(this whole generation actually :smh) are I wont say that i will change my mind. I can say that hopefully i meet a down *** ***** that will lay my seed and that will hold it down when needed

Stop generalizing “the whole generation”. They’re are still women and men out here, who are virgins, as well as still practicing monogamy. You just hanging in the wrong circles and entertaining the wrong caliber female.

proper age is when you realize that marriage is a commitement to :
Not running from fights
Compromising
Accountabilty
Working through the hard parts

Been with my wife since 2001 been married since 09

Its not all sunshine and not all rain , like a garden growth comes from both.

Stop generalizing “the whole generation”. They’re are still women and men out here, who are virgins, as well as still practicing monogamy. You just hanging in the wrong circles and entertaining the wrong caliber female.

Agreed, but you have to admit that quality is difficult to find.
Personally, I just choose not to commit.

Marriage was never in my vision either until I met the woman of my dreams...shes a winner and a keeper. Shes my gaurdian through thick and then.
Works hard to bring home that $ bag.
Scrubs my back, clips my toe nails, feeds me.
Rubs my head after a stressful day.
Encourages me to be all I want to be and to buy whatever I desire. Will do anything thing to protect me and our household and even my child from another woman. You damn right Im marrying her and ensuring she is well taken care of if i pass before her. Im gonna give her all the security and stability she desires.
In order to find a keeper you first gotta mature and mold into a keeper yourself.

Alot of yall shunning marriage because deep down in your hearts you are afraid of being someones keeper.

This aint just about being tied to someone legally on paper and getting screwed over if the ties fail.
This is about end game security comfort and stability with a person who is truly not in your life to be a liability but your guardian through old age and failing health. Life Insurance Health Insurance Wills Inheritance,Legacies.

End Game folks!!!

Pride and ego and scorned personal beliefs can only go so far with age...eventually youll need someone to wipe your *** and find your dentures!
If you can find someone and have all the secruity and insurance/ will/ inheritance stuff figured out without having to be legally married then guess what...good on ya!

I prefer to be a realist...we lived in a culture country and religion where people go through a marriage.
Some for good intentions of love stability and security.
Some for dishonest malicious selfish intent.

Legal marriage or not how you accomplish this end game is entirely up to you.

Either you can die a leader of a family/legacy or you can die a hermet.

Either you can die someones husband or wife or you can die someones girlfriend or boyfriend.

Your life...your energy...your memorial legacy

Last edited:
A few years ago I thought I’d marry at 30. Now I can’t picture myself being married. I have a problem of losing interest with the s/o and being bored after a certain period of time and then end up moving on finding someone else. Maybe it’s a disease or something. Maybe the right person will come someday. Maybe I have to get my life and career together first. Maybe I am just too emotionless to love the same person for the rest of my life without cheating on her

A few years ago I thought I’d marry at 30. Now I can’t picture myself being married. I have a problem of losing interest with the s/o and being bored after a certain period of time and then end up moving on finding someone else. Maybe it’s a disease or something. Maybe the right person will come someday. Maybe I have to get my life and career together first. Maybe I am just too emotionless to love the same person for the rest of my life without cheating on her

Your not emotionless because you are expressing self doubt. Stop feeling like you cant give the love you recieve.

If you get stuck on the path of love in between a rock and a hard place ... Break one and forge a new path

I got a real concern

What if you never marry or live with any1
And 1 day you just die with no kids or heirs.

What happens?

I see nothing wrong.
Just transfer your assets to your family?
Nah lol, like what happens to the dead body?:lol: anybody gonna holla? Pay somebody for service. :lol: tf im thinking bout this

Back
Top Bottom