What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

How can you guys double sock the elite socks they are too thick for my taste to double sock. Are you guys getting your shoes too big in the beginning?

Have you tried on your shoes lately after wearing them with double socks elite with one regular sock?

^ I have to agree these socks are way overrated. You know they wouldn't be hott if there was no Stripe in the back. im sticking with plain nike 6 pack socks. 6 pairs for the price of one. 
wink.gif

^^^^^ The funniest part to me is that these socks have been out since the end of 2007. I had a few pairs back then. They made the white/grey/orange and black/grey/orange in high quarter and crew. I think I was the only person who bought them. Never saw anyone wearing them. Then all of a sudden John Wall has a pair on and they are the best socks ever. I think the socks are good, but definatly not the best basketball socks I have played in

edit: i bought them the first opportunity i had in 2009 before the season. i didn't even know colleges rocked them i just wanted navy socks.
i personally think they are the best socks i have ever played in and they come in my school colors. there is no reason for me to not hype them up. half the greatness is the stylishness and the other half is performance in my opinion. they can make some uncomfortable shoes really comfortable as well, take space jams for example, slap elites on between your feet and jams and they are instantly comfortable.
thats all i have to say about that.

i wear 2 pairs for style reasons, as 1 pair is necessary.

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

^^^^^ The funniest part to me is that these socks have been out since the end of 2007. I had a few pairs back then. They made the white/grey/orange and black/grey/orange in high quarter and crew. I think I was the only person who bought them. Never saw anyone wearing them. Then all of a sudden John Wall has a pair on and they are the best socks ever. I think the socks are good, but definatly not the best basketball socks I have played in
i bought the black/grey/oranges as well. they were the best elites ever.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

i bought the black/grey/oranges as well. they were the best elites ever.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this. i bought one pair back then, wore it to school and everyone wanted "those socks with the stripes"
now half my bball program has em.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

edit: i bought them the first opportunity i had in 2009 before the season. i didn't even know colleges rocked them i just wanted navy socks.
i personally think they are the best socks i have ever played in and they come in my school colors. there is no reason for me to not hype them up. half the greatness is the stylishness and the other half is performance in my opinion. they can make some uncomfortable shoes really comfortable as well, take space jams for example, slap elites on between your feet and jams and they are instantly comfortable.
thats all i have to say about that.

i wear 2 pairs for style reasons, as 1 pair is necessary.
i was the same way......... i just wanted color basketball socks that went my stuff.  Elite socks were the only thing that fit the bill.  And they happen feel really good....... to me.

anybody have the SKU# or color code for the white/university blue elites? I have been looking everywhere for them and cannot find them anywhere

Originally Posted by Kicks10123

anybody have the SKU# or color code for the white/university blue elites? I have been looking everywhere for them and cannot find them anywhere
only way i know to them is right there
roy-williams-apologizes-thumb-660x440-17646.jpg

What champs? All the ones out here in Boston/Mass only have 2 colors. Even Niketown Boston only has 3 colors and can't even order the white/university blue pair.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by Kicks10123

only way i know to them is right there
roy-williams-apologizes-thumb-660x440-17646.jpg

yup, they never released, only for the players. And now they dont even wear them,they wear jordan socks

there have been a few people that hav gotten them at their local Champs, you have to check the previous pages to find out who.

Wow...just peeped local footlocker and picked up 2 pairs to see what's up...man, these are the truth!!!
Very comfy and nice padding location and specific left and right fit is icing on the cake.
Can't wait to rock the white/black crew stripe with my concords for league game

one of my buddies was at HoH Dallas over Christmas break and picked me up these maroons for the hell of it. Basically because I didn't have them. They have forest greens as well but those wouldn't match anything I have.

I'd heard all about the hype for these socks and I walked into Ross today and they had white/purple crew and high quarter (1pair each) for 2 bucks each so I picked em up and they feel great can't wait to play in them!

Back
Top Bottom