Whats on the menu for SUPER BOWL SUNDAY?

There's a difference in hosting and being sus.

Grabbing some wings at the store is cool. Spending all day cooking like your grandmother at thanksgiving is weird.

Super Bowl sunday is a big deal. It's a ******g holiday. Why you so insecure my ***** ? If you can't cook, then learn . :smh:

I'm like Gordon Ramsey in the kitchen man. I'm just not wasting that time for other men who will just destroy it in 5 mins. :x

Super Bowl Sunday is a holiday now? :rolleyes

No wonder the REAL holidays are taken for granted now.

Superbowl comes around once a year. I make a three day weekend out of it. I'd rather enjoy GOOD/great, homecooked food slightly out of my usual football Sunday routine than just hitting up Subway for a few footlongs and having to try and find a decent spot to get wings that won't charge insane prices because its the Superbowl. The people I invite over to my house are close friends and family that respect and appreciate the time and effort that goes into the food set up that I put out. I was raised to be a good host and spending a few hours prepping and serving quality food to people that I care about and have done favors, both big and small, is a tiny price to pay.

There's a difference in hosting and being sus.

Grabbing some wings at the store is cool. Spending all day cooking like your grandmother at thanksgiving is weird.

Super Bowl sunday is a big deal. It's a ******g holiday. Why you so insecure my ***** ? If you can't cook, then learn . :smh:

I'm like Gordon Ramsey in the kitchen man. I'm just not wasting that time for other men who will just destroy it in 5 mins. :x

Super Bowl Sunday is a holiday now? :rolleyes

No wonder the REAL holidays are taken for granted now.

we all know it ain't an official holiday but if you LOVE football, then its a holiday. I think most would agree with me

ranch chicken stuffed potato skins

brown sugar smokies wrapped in bacon

spinach dip

maybe some brisket sliders too

Having about 25/30 friends and family over...nothing special

burgers
hot dogs
wild pig
short ribs
oysters
wings
beer
soda
chips/dips
and whatever others wanna bring over

Last edited:
smoke those jalapeno poppers.. me and the wifey been smoking those on our traeger for a while now... pain in the *** to prep though...

they sure are a pain in the booty to prep, that's for sure, but definitely worth it. Make sure you wear latex gloves when prepping these, the jalapeno juice can make ur fingers very spicy, AND DON'T TOUCH YOUR EYES OR B-HOLE!

devil.gif

gonna make these jerk wings and probably some other flavor fried wings

it's probably just gonna be me and my 2 brothers

Does anyone in the NYC area know of any good bars or clubs throwing SB parties i'm not trying to just chill in the crib this year.

Does anyone in the NYC area know of any good bars or clubs throwing SB parties i'm not trying to just chill in the crib this year.
I'd search online. I do know all media folks are at the Sheraton in Time Square so there might be something going on in the telly. 

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/01/super-bowl-xlviii-party-preview/
they sure are a pain in the booty to prep, that's for sure, but definitely worth it. Make sure you wear latex gloves when prepping these, the jalapeno juice can make ur fingers very spicy, AND DON'T TOUCH YOUR EYES OR B-HOLE!
Thanks for the heads up. I would not have worn gloves but great idea.

I found a website with a lot of idea/recipes. 

http://allrecipes.com/recipes/holid...atherings/super-bowl/main.aspx?Page=6#recipes

& those Jerked wings on the first page look like a go to me. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom