Whats on the menu for SUPER BOWL SUNDAY?

What type of beer are you guys getting...and weed also.

I'm thinking Heineken and Purp

Thank you sir!! Let us know how they come out. I've been searching for good jerk marinade for awhile.

Pizza 
laugh.gif
 idk 

Whatever my parents get

Beer, carne Asada ,some steaks ,hot dogs ,and burgers all home made with beer and just chillin only time I can sit down and watch a football game.

Sour D is hard to come by out here. I would love to get a 3.5 of that for today but purple is :smokin

...I want to have some health conscious things too. I have a nice salad I'm making also

Sour is quite plentiful round here usually. Where you from

Sour is quite plentiful round here usually. Where you from

I'm in Atlanta. When we do get it, it's :wow: but a lot of the dudes I shop with say its hard to come across from their plugs. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you live in Cali

Last edited:
I'm in Atlanta. When we do get it, it's :wow: but a lot of the dudes I shop with say its hard to come across from their plugs. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you live in Cali

I wish man lol. If I was in Cali forget sour lol. I'm in baltimore smh

About to start on making these boneless wings :pimp:...gonna make some hot buffalo, honey bbq, garlic parmesan, and parmesan ranch

Scratched the pulled pork sandwiches and making Philly cheesesteak instead. Steak already seasoned, veggies cut, now a little pre game :smokin and we good.

What's the best pizza deal out ?
PapaJohns doing your next pizza free deal if you order today.

I was going to decide with my brothers on what should be picked up at the supermarket, but we're going with Pizza Hut.

They're offering a game day special, 3 large pizzas and 44 wings for $45.

They don't have it on their site, though; the coupon was in the weekly circular.

edit:

tumblr_n0drjeAwGj1qd56mgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n0drrr9M1C1qd56mgo1_500.jpg

:smokin

Last edited:
gonna make these jerk wings and probably some other flavor fried wings
it's probably just gonna be me and my 2 brothers

Thanks for posting this. About to put them in the oven in a few. I have these and some sweet chile hot wings.

Great thread!

friend of mine throwing a super party. waitress serving drinks will be in bikinies and thongs.

there will be party in the basement with 3 strippers amd gambling

Main level is food and game

big patio is outside is to smoke or kick it and chill with and game a girl. also have hot tub outside in a outhouse attached to patio for people

Last edited:
I was going to decide with my brothers on what should be picked up at the supermarket, but we're going with Pizza Hut.

They're offering a game day special, 3 large pizzas and 44 wings for $45.

They don't have it on their site, though; the coupon was in the weekly circular.

edit:

tumblr_n0drjeAwGj1qd56mgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n0drrr9M1C1qd56mgo1_500.jpg

:smokin

how mamy people are you excepting?

Back
Top Bottom