whats the Jordan scene like in your city!?

Well it seems as if central Fl hasnt been put on the map so ill just put it out there... Youll see alot of heat out here, but most of the people I run into are hypebeast, just buy whatever is new or have heard people talking about... Ive met a few real heads though, shout out to Zero and few others... As far as exclusivity??? Rare occasion for the O, we only got like 50 pairs of copper foams in total (but we do get all the major releases and large quantities), unless you get lucky at Men's closet or want to drive to Tampa where there is Harold Pener and a couple of other spots in university mall that gets em. I use to go to Harold Pener all the time, cause it was 30 minutes from my hometown and I remember when the uni XIV's came out and they were the only place to get them... but all in all Jays sell out like madness here and you wouldnt really find any OG heat like that here, if you lookin for other things like 1/2 cents, lebron VII's, Blazers and such... people sleep on the outlets here and they carry that stuff just a heads up

Austin has alot of people that claim theyre sneakerheads cuz they cop the latest %$# out but every once in awhile ill see some heat

I must say NY is pretty dope when it comes to J's.
smokin.gif

In Boston I see some serious heat sometimes, but people don't rock Jordans often. If you know your stuff and talk to employees at the different shops, you can easily secure yourself 2-10 pairs of almost any release these days within the afternoon in the downtown area. I'm not saying I do that. I wish I could sometimes, but I'm just saying this to give an idea of how new releases of basketball shoes just are not that big in Boston right now. Everyone's into Dunks it seams like. A nice casual everyday shoe classic, but a little lame compared to Jordans if you ask me. I'm just saying because I see these videos of places like Houston and the Bay area at malls and stuff and it looks like a movie, like its not real. Boston is nothing compared to that. You would think more people would like J's because Ray Allen is on the team. Not true. They should release some Sugar Ray PE's just in the Boston area.

not a lot of heads here in santa cruz from what i see. every once in a while u see someone, i'm not in school anymore though so...

I'm from Tacoma, WA and seattle still has people rocking a lot of heat! our sneaker community is still building its reputation but overall people are still rocking jay's! now that the summer is coming i'm trying to see some super heat on a tuesday night!

her in minnesota is so so its a couple sneaker heads but alot of air force wearing or fusions thats bcus everyone think there from chicago

BAY AREA: Sneakerheads like a plague. everywhere and anywhere you go. From Oakland to across the bridge in San Francisco, all the way down South to San Jose, or even if you want to go up north to Sacromento (not considered bay). All kinds of sneaker collectors and fans, Some Diehards, but TONs of casual sneakerheads.

-SBs, Vans, Brons, Adidas, and EESPecially Jordans are big in SF. decent amount of sneaker shops, and boutiques with tier 0 as well.
-Jordans in oakland, but i wouldnt recommend visiting oakland unless i had business there. one of those citys where there is more areas you want to avoid than not.
-theres also Daly City right next to SF, where it seems like everyone and their mommas are Jordan Heads. hypebeast central. its also where the first NorCal House of Hoops is sscheduled to open
-San Jose got some collector and fans, but mainly into the mainstream releases.

bottom line, the Bay in general is very much into sneakers, there are a decent---good amount of sneaker shops/boutiques,
- but sometimes it can be difficult for certain releases just b/c ratio between the amount of sneakerheads: stores
-very recommended to visit, beautiful area, perfect weather, good food (esp. fresh seafood), beautiful down to earth women- compared to Orange County that is-- where i currently go to school.

6 Rings MJ...ha, ha I rocked my crispy Chambray 7's yesterday!

Here in Nashville there are a gang of nasty fakes...Fusions are rampant...there's some serious Jordanheads sprinkled throughout the city but not many...its easy to break necks here imo! A lot of cats are into those Supra style looking kicks...not for me though!

IN MY CITY ITS A COUPLE OF US WHO ACTUALLY COLLECT AND KNO ABOUT JORDANS BUT THERE ARE ALOT OF HYPE BEAST

I'm in LA, so the shoe scene here is all over. You have all kinds of people wearing all kinds of shoes (except rich girls in Jordans). I've seen a trend lately in the Jordan Fusions, kids just can't seem to get enough of them. As far as getting the shoes, it's getting a little easier since it seems that the hype has died down a little over the past year, but it's still a pain to get a pair of shoes without connects.

I seems in Phoenix that people wear anything with a jumpman on it. Rarely ever seen any OG colorways or heat.

I'm in NY...Long Island to be exact and the scene out here is OK @ best....people beast over any half way decent release tho.

It's prob cause there are only a few malls and very few mom and pop spots that carry anything decent.

I grew up in Queens and the sneaker scene out there and NYC in general is CRAAAAAZY!!!!

In NYC....If you're willing to pay for it, you can have it.

Fakes finally started trickling over here to MN. I see a pair just about everyday, they're more accepted here I guess since not many people can tell the difference... it's sad.

Every now and then you'll get a random, scrubby looking guy wearing some heat, but overall it's pretty subdued here.

Im in upstate NY (Albany region) and there are very few collectors i know of, most of the foams i see on people are already trashed, mostly team jordans and air forces and the retros sit on the shelfs, even the kids that come up from the city to attend my college only have decent kicks, with the exception of the few that wear pradas and guccis...I very rarely see an older pair of clean jays on someone besides myself, its pretty depressing up here....

Back
Top Bottom