Whats the male equivalent to a 'girl with daddy issues'?

let's be really honest about the success rate of self taught individuals versus those who have gone through the proper educational channels.
not to mention how could you self teach yourself on something you have know idea about... its one thing if you had a working knoweldge of the subject matter... or atleast knew what the subject was about. It be like me going to some remote part of africa and getting a african ...with no knowledge of cars...hell never even seen or heard of a car... and putting them in the daytona 500 vs dale jr. and a person saying well they could do just as well if they apply themselves etc...and you right im sure eventually they could learn how to drive the car...but at what point in the race would that occur? And even if they did, what is the likelihood they win? have as much wisdom, experience drivng as the dale jr?

But hear some ppl tell it hell so long as they learned to drive, and finished the race then they are a seasoned vet and has just as much knowledge as dale jr.

because Bill Gates didn't drop out of HARVARD????

That's like you had the greatest dad ever and he died when you were in you're 20's.
no....because he was self-taught before entering harvard.........

so it would be like you had the 'greatest dad', and he stopped by on your 20th bday to check how things have worked out......

Last edited:
because Bill Gates didn't drop out of HARVARD????

That's like you had the greatest dad ever and he died when you were in you're 20's.
no....because he was self-taught before entering harvard.........

so it would be like you had the 'greatest dad', and he stopped by on your 20th bday to check how things have worked out......

either way, you're suggesting that the Bill Gates model has the highest rate of success, are you not?

not to mention how could you self teach yourself on something you have know idea about... its one thing if you had a working knoweldge of the subject matter... or atleast knew what the subject was about. It be like me going to some remote part of africa and getting a african ...with no knowledge of cars...hell never even seen or heard of a car... and putting them in the daytona 500 vs dale jr. and a person saying well they could do just as well if they apply themselves etc...and you right im sure eventually they could learn how to drive the car...but at what point in the race would that occur? And even if they did, what is the likelihood they win? have as much wisdom, experience drivng as the dale jr?

But hear some ppl tell it hell so long as they learned to drive, and finished the race then they are a seasoned vet and has just as much knowledge as dale jr.
but women and men are both the same species....they know more about eachother......there are things they know that are innate.......women are not totally blind to what makes a man......i get what is trying to be 'proved'.....but the metaphors seem desperate....

but women and men are both the same species....they know more about eachother......there are things they know that are innate.......women are not totally blind to what makes a man......i get what is trying to be 'proved'.....but the metaphors seem desperate....

bruh....this is a thread about the male equivalent to a woman with daddy issues.

would you care to speak on that or are you just going to continue arguing for the sake of argument?

Shoelysses
I'm assuming that ur argument is that women can't teach u how to be a man = women alone aren't suitable to raise a male child. I could be wrong but that is what I gather from ur choice of words.

My stance is that being a "man" isn't as important as being a decent human being. My whole point is that women are capable of raising children on their own when it is necessary.

IMO ur whole argument is to subtly say that women are inferior to men and aren't fully capable to raise children on their own without a man which clearly isn't the case.

either way, you're suggesting that the Bill Gates model has the highest rate of success, are you not?
as compared to others in his field...he is a self-taught individual......

and i am just trying to come to the point where u see...that not being taught by a 'proffesional' does not make you any less capable 

that is the argument that was used by shoe.....and i just feel like its flawed....(the argument, not the stance)

Last edited:
like....Bill Gates?......

also....women are not 100% un-aware of what a guy is about......in fact....there are important aspects of being a man that comes from a female figure...so that comparison of......u cant teach what you dont know......just doesnt work.....
never said they were and aspects is again a portion... that would be like trying to prepare a meal you never cooked, had no reference points aka a cookbook, experience in cooking it or eating it or seeing it..and given an aspect (ala 1 or 2 ingredients, and perhaps a step) and saying i could make said meal exactly as the other person who has the entire recipe to reference... In theory you could guesswork and it comes out alright...and you could improvise and end of the day make a meal thats edible...but just because it can be consumed and it came out alright still doesnt mean ok it is the same as the recipe. Nor would it mean you are a chef now...and can cook just as good as a pro chef and have the same culinary art skills/knowledge as the next man who was taught cordon bleu, cooking for years and has a cookbook as a reference point.

as compared to others in his field...he is a self-taught individual......

and i am just trying to come to the point where u see...that not being taught by a 'proffesional' does not make you any less capable 

that is the argument that was used by shoe.....and i just feel like its flawed....(the argument, not the stance)

Bruh...

Look at my true life story on the previous page.

I am telling you from experience what a young man misses out on and has to deal with in not having a father.

Male influences aside, I'm talking about a dad. Not a coach or other male whom one must simply hope enters that young man's life.

I don't know what the point of your words are, or even why you are speaking.

Last edited:
someone might have to answer this question for me.......to clarify

is a 'girl with daddy issues' 

A) a girl who grew up without the father around...period

or 

B) a girl who grew up without a father around and has her actions point to it.....

Shoelysses
I'm assuming that ur argument is that women can't teach u how to be a man = women alone aren't suitable to raise a male child. I could be wrong but that is what I gather from ur choice of words.

My stance is that being a "man" isn't as important as being a decent human being. My whole point is that women are capable of raising children on their own when it is necessary.

IMO ur whole argument is to subtly say that women are inferior to men and aren't fully capable to raise children on their own without a man which clearly isn't the case.
And thats where you are wrong.  Theres no such thing as a unisex person.  That whole sentence you just typed came from the thoughts put in your head by a woman.

someone might have to answer this question for me.......to clarify

is a 'girl with daddy issues' 

A) a girl who grew up without the father around...period

or 

B) a girl who grew up without a father around and has her actions point to it.....

in your opinion, what would constitute a person having "issues"?

Last edited:
just trying to understand how it is being used in this thread....imo...B

but reading the arguments ....seems like...it is an issue to not have the father around period....dont matter how the child ends up ....daddy wasnt there...there has to be somthng wrong.....

so ....is it b or a

I personally believe it takes a village to raise a child. The parents, aunts, uncles, grandparents, older siblings, even neighbors and teachers and other kids in school. But the core is both mom and dad.

All of us has dated the girl "with daddy issues". I can guarantee the same can be said about dudes. Hell, a man can't even raise a man alone, that kid still needs it's mom one way or another. Both are equally important.

but reading the arguments ....seems like...it is an issue to not have the father around period....dont matter how the child ends up ....daddy wasnt there...there has to be somthng wrong.....

so ....is it b or a

so you are choosing B.

How are your posts arguing FOR b? Because they're not. You're just arguing to argue. I am a real male with real psychological issues because I AM B. There is no way around it. Please, stop trivializing the issue so you can pretend to be an intellectual.

I personally believe it takes a village to raise a child. The parents, aunts, uncles, grandparents, older siblings, even neighbors and teachers and other kids in school. But the core is both mom and dad.

All of us has dated the girl "with daddy issues". I can guarantee the same can be said about dudes. Hell, a man can't even raise a man alone, that kid still needs it's mom one way or another. Both are equally important.

Shoelysses

no what i said was they are in reference to illustrating giving the example of what it is to be a man. Its the notion of i could take you to lake to watch ppl fish is the same as me being a fisherman and showing you how to fish is the same thing is my argument.

And i cant sayy it isnt as important seeing as and i will give you times have changed...but soiety and the whole family core structure was in a better place when men were men and women were woman.

I would also like to add if it wasnt as important why would a entire nation (being this one the usa) went through great lengths to destroy the black household by eliminating the man out of the household and slowly remove the black man out of the black man?

And thats the problem this whole inferior complex... it isnt a i think im better etc.... It reminds me of being on the bball teeam and im a pg and the center just to prove a point etc...wants to try to play point... me being a pg isnt me snubbing him or saying im better then you cause i play a different role and can do things on the court you cant. Nor does it mean he is a inferior player then me... Nor does it mean just because he plays a different role on the team and can do things on the court i cant doesnt mean im inferior then him.. And that lies the problem

Often times ppl wanna step out of their natural position just to prove a point...to the point of going out the way to do so...(ala like kobe and shaq while with the lakers) even if playing your role works better for the team..and even if its more then likely going to be detrimental to the team, to prove im not inferior or i am as equal as you, thing is just because i said you aint the same as me/different then me or cant do what i do doesnt make you inferior to me.

so you are choosing B.

How are your posts arguing FOR b? Because they're not. You're just arguing to argue. I am a real male with real psychological issues because I AM B. There is no way around it. Please, stop trivializing the issue so you can pretend to be an intellectual.
not pretending to be anything. infact, i hope i am not considered an intellectual because im still working my way towards that....

but already stated that i wasnt arguing against the stance......just what you guys where saying to 'prove' it.......

real talk.......everyone has an opinion.....

That is pretty much the whole point

so ....is it b or a

The girl with daddy issues used to be the usual ***** seeking the attention from the opposite sex that was missing at home. Now it's the Facebooking, twittering, and instagramming chicks with 1000 friends they don't know in real life and need to post insignificant things every 5 minutes to feed the lack of attention. And guess who's hand feeding that attention? The thirsty dudes who grew up without the father to tell them you don't need to make a fool of yourself to impress a chick.

And thats where you are wrong.  Theres no such thing as a unisex person.  That whole sentence you just typed came from the thoughts put in your head by a woman.

Here's when ur baiting rustles the jimmies.
So I can't have thoughts from my life experiences?
My opinion has to be put in my head by a woman?
I've been brain washed by man hating women now?

Truth is I realized a long time ago that to many people a "man" has to dress a certain way, act a certain way, be a certain way bc society deems it that way. I could give a damb what society thinks.

A man can wear dresses, be affeminate and "soft" and it wouldn't matter to me as long as he isn't murdering anyone or hurting others and causing a negative impact to society. In other words being a "man" isn't as important as being a decent human being.

That is pretty much the whole point
exactly but ppl seems to be dudes who didnt have a father figure in their life trying to ignore....or lack knowledge of for the very reason i stated from the beginning. Which i guess kinda answers the op question is what is the eq... of daddy issues...some of the guys who are in here... And just like those woman, i never said they are bad ppl, but just because your not a bad person doesnt mean your balanced or well adjusted or dont have issues....and just because you found a person with issues that for all intensive purposes mesh together with you doesnt mean you dont have said issues, nor does it mask your issues from the outside..

Like the saying goes real recognize real...and just because some aint looking familiar doesnt mean they are fake ppl, and just because you aint ppl dont make you real if that makes sense which it probably doesnt.....lol

Back
Top Bottom