what's the nastiest thing youve ever done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
ate booty and bloody box, idgaf
now i know i will smash the box with the bloods , i eat my girls clean , smooth booty every once in a while.....but to EAT THE BOX WITH THE KETCHUP????? YOUR GONNA LOOK LIKE THIS!!!

I seriously can't believe yall eat butt on the regular......I never met a chick who's even into that ****!!!!
sick.gif

Waiting for the beastiality post. Somebody's got some top from there lil lovable family canine. I just know it ya lil sick ducks. Smh
Smelling pads smh I came in to share but I quickly realized I'm not even on your levels.

Thread Jack:

Whats the craziest thing you ever seen on the internet?

Keep it work safe.

Someone posted a vid on here of a guy being gassed and torched for stealing bananas or something :x

Someone also posted a clip of kids burning dogs to death :smh:

There was an old clip I saw on Napster of a Russian soldier putting his boot on the side of a guy's head to hold him down and then plunging a Rambo knife into his throat. The gurgling noise :x

A video of an African man holding his son who had just been hit by a truck. Brains coming out of his head. Terrible.

I can't even watch those anymore. I'd never be able to stomach self-castration or that 3 guys 1 hammer.

i've eaten booty...she would clean it with q-tips after a shower..ish was so clean and beautiful.

ive beaten guts during red days but i've never earned my red wings..
mean.gif

has anyone here rainbow kissed? 
laugh.gif

OP won the olympics before the games even began.

69ed a girl with a hairy butt.

Last edited:
I guess mine would be smashing a really old woman ......

like over 50 old :stoneface:

i know :smh:

either that or the really fat chick

and by fat, i mean really ******** fat- not thick, not bbw- straight up FAT

No judgements bro lol

Nothing wrong with eating booty as long as it's clean. That says a lot that y'all said that.
Just don't do it to anybody tho

Last edited:
I helped a bulimic who lost both of her arms in a motorcycle accident lose weight. Evidently it doesn't matter what you stick down their throat to make them purge.

i've eaten booty...she would clean it with q-tips after a shower..ish was so clean and beautiful.

ive beaten guts during red days but i've never earned my red wings..:smh:

has anyone here rainbow kissed? :lol:

You shooting for that weird crown huh pleiboi. I see you :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom