Whats The Scariest/Most Shocking Thing You Have Ever Witnessed??

Hanging out at White Castle after a great night. Actually EVERYBODY makes that their spot after the club, just chilling in the parking lot or whatever. Next thing I know I seen a car coming out of no where (stolen car). It was going so fast, it looked like it was bouncing on air. Pretty sure the driver was just trying to show off in front of everybody by going fast. He lost control of the car, the car flipped the curb and ran into a steel fence. Passenger got out and ran, a cop just so happened to be there (like I said, they know where everybody is going to after the club), anyways, cop chases him. We got close up on the car to look at the driver. I looked like he didn't have any resemblance of his mouth left. Obviously he was wearing seatbelt, his mouth caught the steering wheel.

Second one, guy loses control on motorcyle. Almost gets macked by passing cars, luckily he was riding with a group of other motorcyles that shielded him from getting hit. He actually got up though. I thought he was done. His bike was done though.

Yo, I've been in and have seen some crazy %!!! in these 21 years. I'll go in chronological order..
A few years ago I was working in this Steakhouse. There was a bank in the same plaza, I believe it was a BB&T. One of the servers who just arrived at work runs in and tells us this dude just robbed the bank on a BICYCLE. So, by the time we get out there all the action is over. But the story is, he was fleeing on his bike, with a sack of money and his home made sawed off shot gun, a car comes and bumps him off of his bike..

I guess the guy knew he was done for, so he shot himself in the head. I arrive to the scene the same time as the cops and this guy was slumped up against the Dillard's wall with his head mangled and his brains everywhere.

Moving forward..unfortunately I have been involved in two fatal accidents.

I was driving my car last year..at a red light, just got the green arrow to make my left when a motorcyclist was speeding, lost control..hit my car and died. I had to go through a lot after that. He was an older man, his family was very hurt, this was before the case was sorted out. I got hate mail that week, calling me a "murderer". It's always the young kids fault in their eyes. However, I was not at fault. R.I.P. though.

The last one was actually a month ago, I was on the boat with my friends when this guy comes speeding around the mangroves on the wrong side of the markers (our side). All we see is the bow (the nose of the boat) so he was definitely hauling +*+. We make a move to the left, at the same time so does he. He slams into us and that was the last thing I remember. I blacked out, received a concussion and a some cuts and bruises, my friend broke his hand, my other friend was ejected sustaining no injuries. The mans boat was no where to be seen when I woke up, it flew into the mangroves. We later found out he did not live. R.I.P.

This %!!! has taught me a lot about life though, everyday is a blessing.

Yo, I've been in and have seen some crazy %!!! in these 21 years. I'll go in chronological order..
A few years ago I was working in this Steakhouse. There was a bank in the same plaza, I believe it was a BB&T. One of the servers who just arrived at work runs in and tells us this dude just robbed the bank on a BICYCLE. So, by the time we get out there all the action is over. But the story is, he was fleeing on his bike, with a sack of money and his home made sawed off shot gun, a car comes and bumps him off of his bike..

I guess the guy knew he was done for, so he shot himself in the head. I arrive to the scene the same time as the cops and this guy was slumped up against the Dillard's wall with his head mangled and his brains everywhere.

Moving forward..unfortunately I have been involved in two fatal accidents.

I was driving my car last year..at a red light, just got the green arrow to make my left when a motorcyclist was speeding, lost control..hit my car and died. I had to go through a lot after that. He was an older man, his family was very hurt, this was before the case was sorted out. I got hate mail that week, calling me a "murderer". It's always the young kids fault in their eyes. However, I was not at fault. R.I.P. though.

The last one was actually a month ago, I was on the boat with my friends when this guy comes speeding around the mangroves on the wrong side of the markers (our side). All we see is the bow (the nose of the boat) so he was definitely hauling +*+. We make a move to the left, at the same time so does he. He slams into us and that was the last thing I remember. I blacked out, received a concussion and a some cuts and bruises, my friend broke his hand, my other friend was ejected sustaining no injuries. The mans boat was no where to be seen when I woke up, it flew into the mangroves. We later found out he did not live. R.I.P.

This %!!! has taught me a lot about life though, everyday is a blessing.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Surprised no one mentioned a dude eating the box in a train.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Manglor

I was trying to get to the bottom of a possible NT scam then Rockdeep/Slimsoljer pulled a gun.

Life will never be the same.
We're all lucky to be alive
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Manglor

I was trying to get to the bottom of a possible NT scam then Rockdeep/Slimsoljer pulled a gun.

Life will never be the same.
We're all lucky to be alive
tired.gif

These stories all seem to have a theme...anyways

When i was a young kid i would walk to this gas station across the street from my house. The owner of the store was an older pakistani who would always hook me up and would always cover for me when i bought things i shouldn't (my parents frequented the gas station). Well one day mind you im around 10 i walk up the gas station and my dudes head was split in half...i thought they kept his body in the drink freezers so i didn't go back.

I was going 60 in a school zone and ran a stop sign (right when school let out) I didnt even have time to stop my car when i realized where i was and i t-boned this car in front of me...I have never seen so much hate in the peoples eyes who saw it (imagine 50 children walking in a square around you and all there parents)

These stories all seem to have a theme...anyways

When i was a young kid i would walk to this gas station across the street from my house. The owner of the store was an older pakistani who would always hook me up and would always cover for me when i bought things i shouldn't (my parents frequented the gas station). Well one day mind you im around 10 i walk up the gas station and my dudes head was split in half...i thought they kept his body in the drink freezers so i didn't go back.

I was going 60 in a school zone and ran a stop sign (right when school let out) I didnt even have time to stop my car when i realized where i was and i t-boned this car in front of me...I have never seen so much hate in the peoples eyes who saw it (imagine 50 children walking in a square around you and all there parents)

^Imagine infinite highschoolers (cheerleaders and football players) and a $+%* load of other people around you when a man is dead and they think it is your fault! SHM!
frown.gif
This bum at the scene kept trying me for some pizza too cause we were next to hungry howies. He was like "Yo man let me get a dollar for some pizza" i'm like "YO MAN! Can't you see I am involved in this accident!?" then he was like "So you're going to let me die starving in these streets" what a guy he was.

^Imagine infinite highschoolers (cheerleaders and football players) and a $+%* load of other people around you when a man is dead and they think it is your fault! SHM!
frown.gif
This bum at the scene kept trying me for some pizza too cause we were next to hungry howies. He was like "Yo man let me get a dollar for some pizza" i'm like "YO MAN! Can't you see I am involved in this accident!?" then he was like "So you're going to let me die starving in these streets" what a guy he was.

I was at a party last year, well in the house dude pulled out a AK out of his jeans twice, then as we were leaving (because the cops were coming) I was walking t my car then some guy standing a foot or two away from it said to someone else "I hate these !@%%^$ on my street", then he starting shooting a 9mm wildly, that's about it

I was at a party last year, well in the house dude pulled out a AK out of his jeans twice, then as we were leaving (because the cops were coming) I was walking t my car then some guy standing a foot or two away from it said to someone else "I hate these !@%%^$ on my street", then he starting shooting a 9mm wildly, that's about it

back in high school my house used to be right next to an arcade so every day after school id go there to play some games and shoot the breeze with whoever was working that day. One day while i was standing at the counter talking to the dude working, a guy walks in with a bandana covering his face, runs up to the counter and puts the gun in the guys face right in front of me, then just takes the money and runs out

back in high school my house used to be right next to an arcade so every day after school id go there to play some games and shoot the breeze with whoever was working that day. One day while i was standing at the counter talking to the dude working, a guy walks in with a bandana covering his face, runs up to the counter and puts the gun in the guys face right in front of me, then just takes the money and runs out

Back when I was like 17, I took the bus and was sitting in the back with these black people talking about a fight.
We both got off at the same stop, they ran across the street and started fighting this other black person.

..Next thing you know, I see this guy run behind me and stabbed one of the people involved in the fight.

That's about it
grin.gif

Back when I was like 17, I took the bus and was sitting in the back with these black people talking about a fight.
We both got off at the same stop, they ran across the street and started fighting this other black person.

..Next thing you know, I see this guy run behind me and stabbed one of the people involved in the fight.

That's about it
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom