What's wrong with Essence magazine

u clearly aren't around Latinos if u cant pick me out as latino.. funny, once im in da streets of NY it isn't a problem, might wanna work on that blind spot. *shrugs*

u clearly aren't around Latinos if u cant pick me out as latino.. funny, once im in da streets of NY it isn't a problem, might wanna work on that blind spot. *shrugs*

Lmao Washington Heights is a horrible example. People there assume you're Hispanic because you're in the area.

Lmao Washington Heights is a horrible example. People there assume you're Hispanic because you're in the area.

black people from Harlem pick me out as latino with no problems either, maybe ya should take some notes.

New yorkers don't understand the true dynamics of race relations.

In ny a lot of different types of people are crammed together and as a result, racial lines are blurred.

Last edited:
New yorkers don't understand the true dynamics of race relations.

In ny a lot of different types of people are crammed together and as a result, racial lines are blurred.

sounds like we're alot better at dealing with different folks then da rest of ya.

I swear you guys are obsessed with Ninja, literally any thread involving race turns into this. The **** does it matter what he thinks, and why does it wind y'all up? There are hundreds of posts on here of literally the same cycle just being repeated. I'm all for discussion and debate, but this is a whole bunch of rinse and repeat.

@LIONBLOOD

You know what you do is essentially bullying right. That man just comes on here to chill and you are always picking and poking.

If you want his number, just ask him. You treat him the way a 3rd grade boy treats a girl he likes.

Or are you going to call me a bigot for using a boy/girl example.......

The dude hasn't been through enough already? Damn, just let it go and stop flirting with him every day man. He has enough on his plate

thread still not made...ish happened almost a week ago...
mean.gif
I rarely ever make threads. If it's my "job" to make threads about European news, what does it say about you that you've never made a thread about the DR's ongoing problem of racism towards Haitians? And if someone else does, you come in with your "latinos dont see color b"

sounds like we're alot better at dealing with different folks then da rest of ya.
LOL you ain't got a choice. And yall still have tons of raced based areas that are mad racist. You ain't going to an italian area without expecting stares and possible hate words

@LIONBLOOD

You know what you do is essentially bullying right. That man just comes on here to chill and you are always picking and poking.

If you want his number, just ask him. You treat him the way a 3rd grade boy treats a girl he likes.

Or are you going to call me a bigot for using a boy/girl example.......
Get outta here with defending his ignorance

Serious question, who here has ACTUALLY filled out a census? :lol:  Is that something people actually do? :lol:

I remember back in 05 then years before that a census person came by my house, pretty much just asking how many people lived there. I haven't seen them since :lol:

The dude hasn't been through enough already? Damn, just let it go and stop flirting with him every day man. He has enough on his plate

he gonna slip and be on his 3rd SN so he can take fake swipes that make him feel special all he likes...he also knows his pitiful self is bottomfeeding message board troll that would would get ran off boxden & coli, and have his gender sexual preferences questioned @ lipstick alley :lol:

Last edited:
u got no ammo b, u don't know anything about me that i dont post myself..you a harmles puppy that barks at shadows & car alarms.

:lol: no one likes u in real life so u troll a sneaker board for da attention u yearn by people who shun u.

when u boil it down im here for kicks... you're no different than a IG broad thirst trappin for beta dudes :smh: :lol:

thread still not made...ish happened almost a week ago... :smh:
I rarely ever make threads. If it's my "job" to make threads about European news,

sounds like your job is to be a Clinton campaign internet shill (they cut a budget for it, u aint low) & resell instagram SN's :lol:

You threaten to report people so much these days, you demand respect, yet no mention of the fact Meth locked you petty *** thread because he wasn't going to tolerate your nonsense, and he criticized your actions.

You can't shade Anton for his antics, and at the same time being acting like a petulant child

Last edited:
sounds like your job is to be a Clinton campaign internet shill (they cut a budget for it, u aint low) & resell instagram SN's :lol:
Conveniently ignoring the rest of my post I see. Again, if you're gonna hold it against me that I didn't make a thread for the Italy earthquake, what is your excuse for not making a thread about the DR's ongoing problem with racism against Haitians? And if such a thread does get made you act like that problem doesn't exist and that "da latinos don't see color b"
You might wanna look up the definition of hypocrisy as you clearly don't quite get it
You tried to turn the tragedy that struck Italy into a personal attack against me (without even paying your respect to the victims) but you still wanna sit on your high horse. :lol:
Like Meth told you: repugnant behavior

Last edited:
Ninja...you really going to deny Sammy Sosa been lightening his skin and is 50 shades lighter today than he was when he came in the league?

Pls respond.

Back
Top Bottom