What's your current dilemma?

Oh yeah. Been in CC since cot damn 2009.:smh: Got kicked out in 2010 for grades and I just started back last year. Having to repeat the classes I effed up and seeing no progress is really getting to me. About ready to say F school.
swallow your pride and don't lose focus.

I stay in a shelter upstate. It's not bad after I let my pride go. Its warm right now and I have a hoodie and a bag of clothes since I lost everything. I'm just carrying this cellphone because I get ssi and ssd to pay my bills while I look for an apartment. It's hard as heck man waking up each day at 6am and not working. :frown:

Keep you head up brother. I'm praying for you

I stay in a shelter upstate. It's not bad after I let my pride go. Its warm right now and I have a hoodie and a bag of clothes since I lost everything. I'm just carrying this cellphone because I get ssi and ssd to pay my bills while I look for an apartment. It's hard as heck man waking up each day at 6am and not working. :frown:

As hard as it is right now, it sounds like you're already thinking about what you need to do in order to improve your situation. You know better than I, and therefore, my only advice is to keep your head up. Everyone goes through good and bad times... just don't let the bad times eclipse the good times to come.

As hard as it is right now, it sounds like you're already thinking about what you need to do in order to improve your situation. You know better than I, and therefore, my only advice is to keep your head up. Everyone goes through good and bad times... just don't let the bad times eclipse the good times to come.

Truth. I am thinking about what's next. Its all dedicated towards me getting peace of mind and a goodnights rest.

Sorry to hear that man, and I hope your situation begins improving asap. Have you been connected with any resources for the homeless in NY? Its tough if you aren't a battered female/single mom (that's who gets all the resources first,) but there are resources out there and you should start working on securing some. I know it just started getting warm, but fall will be here before you know it, and you DO NOT want to be unprepared when the temperature starts falling back into the 30s.

Well this helps put **** into perspective for me, my dilemma ain't that bad after all. Good luck to you home, my prayers are with you

@Yeah I'm struggling with the theory behind it. Object oriented programming is a concept I'm struggling to grasp, and some of these programs we had to write were damn near impossible for me to complete. I had to swallow a lot of F's on my homework. Any advice for getting an A the 2nd time around. I really want to learn this stuff, but if I can't succeed the 2nd time I'm dropping it and graduating with my MCB degree

Well this helps put **** into perspective for me, my dilemma ain't that bad after all. Good luck to you home, my prayers are with you

@Yeah I'm struggling with the theory behind it. Object oriented programming is a concept I'm struggling to grasp, and some of these programs we had to write were damn near impossible for me to complete. I had to swallow a lot of F's on my homework. Any advice for getting an A the 2nd time around. I really want to learn this stuff, but if I can't succeed the 2nd time I'm dropping it and graduating with my MCB degree

PM

Got an email from a great job I had applied for back in January. It was a pleasant surprise. I made plans with the the guy for a phone interview. I was to call his office. At the agreed upon day and time I made the call. No answer. Left a voice mail. No call back. Sent an email the next day. No response. If this was any other job I'd just quit trying. But this one is too good to not try again. So ill be sending one more email tomorrow.

Got an email from a great job I had applied for back in January. It was a pleasant surprise. I made plans with the the guy for a phone interview. I was to call his office. At the agreed upon day and time I made the call. No answer. Left a voice mail. No call back. Sent an email the next day. No response. If this was any other job I'd just quit trying. But this one is too good to not try again. So ill be sending one more email tomorrow.

If it was my last one, I would call. I learned long ago not to use one of my "reach out" strikes via e-mail. Its to easily mixed up in the shuffle and could just as easily be written off by the recipient as "oh, I didn't get it". Its harder for someone to say they didn't receive two phone calls/voicemails or a message left with a secretary. Good luck, brother.

I'm out here livin a savage life breh. Absolutely no funds. Straight up poor applied for hella jobs.

Program that the prof. gave us won't compile on my computer. The prof. doesn't know how to fix the issue ive spent 3 days trying to find a fix. Program is due on Monday 
frown.gif
 . Also waiting on paper work for an internship that I start mid June hopefully (going on 3 weeks now).

Last edited:
Just started a new 2nd job(old one was retail this new one is banking). Had to change my current shift at my main job up to 5p-1a instead of the old 3p-11p. I finish my work mad early and am just bored for like 4-5hrs which is even worse with this later shift

girl im seeing is 25 and still lives with her parents. she only works 2 hours a day M-F at a $12hr job. No plans on getting a full time job. I can't convince her that it's time to grow up without being an a hole. Plus why get responsibility when parents are paying all your bills.

Waiting for exam marks... with one more to go. College is not fun, it is taking years off my life, and the tuition fees:smh:

girl im seeing is 25 and still lives with her parents. she only works 2 hours a day M-F at a $12hr job. No plans on getting a full time job. I can't convince her that it's time to grow up without being an a hole. Plus why get responsibility when parents are paying all your bills.

end that. She's merely waiting for you to replace her parents.

Leave that chick quick

Back
Top Bottom