What's your current dilemma?

Got an email from a great job I had applied for back in January. It was a pleasant surprise. I made plans with the the guy for a phone interview. I was to call his office. At the agreed upon day and time I made the call. No answer. Left a voice mail. No call back. Sent an email the next day. No response. If this was any other job I'd just quit trying. But this one is too good to not try again. So ill be sending one more email tomorrow.

check the obituaries.

Should I eat da booty or nah.

If you have to really truly think about it- no. Eating *** isn't something you should have to talk yourself into. If you are leery about doing it, I'm guessing you won't do a good job. Your heart has to be into it or neither party is going to be completely satisfied. Don't just eat *** to say you ate ***. Just wait for the right time. Only you know when you are ready to eat ***. Don't let peers pressure you into eating ***. Eating *** isn't for everyone. It'll happen for you. I'm praying for you, man. With my advice and god's guidance, you'll be eating *** and it'll be perfect.

I just started the 9-5 grind doing defense contracting and I absolutely hate my job. Every week I'm just counting down the minutes until Friday. I look around at everyone else and they seem generally happy and engaged and I don't get how anyone can enjoy this office life. I want to follow my childhood dream of becoming a writer but I don't have the courage nor the motivation. I haven't written anything in months. I go to the gym after work every day and then I have maybe 2 hours to myself before bed, wake up dreading doing the same thing over. Life is getting more and more repetitive and uninteresting. I live for the weekends, and even though I go hard Friday and Saturday, it's only 2 enjoyable days and then back to misery every week. I miss the freedom and free time I had in college. It's hard coming to grips with the fact that I'm basically just living to work until I die. I get this general sense of pointlessness, boredom, and feeling that life has no purpose all the time. I feel like there has to be something more to life but there really isn't. I get lonely feelings all the time, even though I have lots of friends and get plenty of girls (although never had a serious relationship). I kinda like this new chick I just started hanging out with but I don't think I can ever give up my yamb smashing ways. Sometimes I feel like I have depression but I feel like my life is way too good to be depressed. I have no real actual problems and generally have a great life with heath and well being and a great future ahead of me, (don't even have any debt from school) but never feel content for some reason. I just can't be satisfied and can't reach complete and actual happiness.

This is really just venting for me, I don't have any real dilemmas especially compared to some other people in here, but it feels nice to get it off my chest.

Got a interview for a great engineering job.

Dilemma, been smoking weed everyday for a few months, smh.

Wish me luck...

Got an email from a great job I had applied for back in January. It was a pleasant surprise. I made plans with the the guy for a phone interview. I was to call his office. At the agreed upon day and time I made the call. No answer. Left a voice mail. No call back. Sent an email the next day. No response. If this was any other job I'd just quit trying. But this one is too good to not try again. So ill be sending one more email tomorrow.
I am in the exact same boat. Interviewed for a job at my dream company 7 weeks ago, havent heard much back besides I'm still in the running but I cal them and check periodically. If I was to land this job it would seriously be the greatest thing that evler happenened to me.

I'm broke, got a job, but it's on call. School prevents me from having a more consistent job.

I just started the 9-5 grind doing defense contracting and I absolutely hate my job. Every week I'm just counting down the minutes until Friday. I look around at everyone else and they seem generally happy and engaged and I don't get how anyone can enjoy this office life. I want to follow my childhood dream of becoming a writer but I don't have the courage nor the motivation. I haven't written anything in months. I go to the gym after work every day and then I have maybe 2 hours to myself before bed, wake up dreading doing the same thing over. Life is getting more and more repetitive and uninteresting. I live for the weekends, and even though I go hard Friday and Saturday, it's only 2 enjoyable days and then back to misery every week. I miss the freedom and free time I had in college. It's hard coming to grips with the fact that I'm basically just living to work until I die. I get this general sense of pointlessness, boredom, and feeling that life has no purpose all the time. I feel like there has to be something more to life but there really isn't. I get lonely feelings all the time, even though I have lots of friends and get plenty of girls (although never had a serious relationship). I kinda like this new chick I just started hanging out with but I don't think I can ever give up my yamb smashing ways. Sometimes I feel like I have depression but I feel like my life is way too good to be depressed. I have no real actual problems and generally have a great life with heath and well being and a great future ahead of me, (don't even have any debt from school) but never feel content for some reason. I just can't be satisfied and can't reach complete and actual happiness.

This is really just venting for me, I don't have any real dilemmas especially compared to some other people in here, but it feels nice to get it off my chest.
are you me?!

maybe watch this?

Studen Loan Debt :smh:

but I finally got a raise so I've just been over paying. Hoping to pay about $4K by the end of June. That would really make a huge difference.

****** up ankle, no $ for physio for the time being. I can't bend it a certain way. Its hurting my training, I have walk on tryouts in September

math test on thursday, math final next thursday. car i just bought ses light is on (hopefully its the gas cap), gf bday coming up soon. got a lot going on but im trying to remain level headed and positive, Ef it im about to watch fast and the furious tokyo drift tonight, and play some 2k14 :smokin life too short to get a full head of gray hairs over.

Should I eat da booty or nah.

If you have to really truly think about it- no. Eating *** isn't something you should have to talk yourself into. If you are leery about doing it, I'm guessing you won't do a good job. Your heart has to be into it or neither party is going to be completely satisfied. Don't just eat *** to say you ate ***. Just wait for the right time. Only you know when you are ready to eat ***. Don't let peers pressure you into eating ***. Eating *** isn't for everyone. It'll happen for you. I'm praying for you, man. With my advice and god's guidance, you'll be eating *** and it'll be perfect.

Lobo...you are too ******* much...:rofl: :rofl:

That reply is sig worthy...:lol:

Last edited:
Besides school (this semester REALLY kicked my ***), money. Need a new job. I refuse to work retail the rest of my life, man. I see these miserable old folks at work and I just don't want that to be me. Plus, weight loss. Really want to enlist within the next 3 years.

Waitin on my background check for a job at ATT, got arrested last summer, no conviction, jus local ordinance violation...pretty sure I'm screwed

I just want to party and avoid getting older.
mean.gif
this, just turned 25 and i pretty much just started bein a **** like midway through 24

wish i wouldve started @ 21

Can't figure out how to humble myself

Weed Habit that can't be stopped

My jaw swelling from an abscess....AGAIN

I wanna dump my girl so bad but at the same time I dnt, only reason she still around is because of her unquestioned loyalty.

I have $2000 on me currently and I need a car pronto. Like right now. And I only have a 635-680 credit score at the moment. Help fellas.

No self control with spending habits. I will be good for a bit stacking up $$ then get stupid and blow a grip in a week over stuff i honestly didnt realy need (but use it, mainly shoes)

I still take care of all priorities first and foremost but wish i didnt hand over as much as i have in the past 2 years

Also student loans is a _____, slowly but surely knocking down the cc balance

Want to get the hell out of Montana, which my spending habits are slowing that process

#growingupproblems :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom