Whats your number?

Age and # .

Im 26 and my number is 0.

Im sure this will be an interesting post.
laugh.gif

this thread again?

OP thats not good at all, why would you not have sex in your prime?

30 and I stopped counting. That's not to say that my numbers are astronomical cause they aren't. Once I got into the teens the number stopped mattering to me.

Originally Posted by lana85

Didnt know this thread existed.

many times
but since youre a female this is your choice

plenty of ugly +%%$%@ have kids, plenty of dudes will hit a chick just cuz she givin it up.

maybe youre putting yourself on a high horse an no dude you met yet is worthy

i am 24 and i would rather not give my # out to NT. I don't need a million calls and texts....if you need to reach me a PM works fine

I am 23 and I don't know what's going on here. So i'll post some Supreme Math for your 85ers

1)Knowledge - Foundation of everything in existence. Information that can be quantified and qualified. Knowledge is to detect and to be aware. Knowledge is symbolic to the Black (original) man and the sun in the solar system. Knowledge is the first step towards righeousness.

2)Wisdom- Wisdom is wise words, way and actions. Wisdom is the application of Knowledge and ideas. Wisdom is the way. Wisdom is symbolic to the Black woman.

3)Understanding - Understanding is seeing things for what they are and not what they appear to be. Mental clarity. Understanding is symbolic to the black child and the stars in the sky.

4)Culture - Culture is the way of life. Culture is an environment (both in the physical and mental) that enhances a persons' growth and development

5)Power- Power is the to ability to change and to set things in reality. Power is the manifestation of Truth

6)Equality - Equality is to deal with all things equally. Universal Balance

7)God - God is supreme thought in action. Supreme being. Author of change. The original asiatic black man with knowledge of himself. Man is the physical manifestation of God.

8)Build/Destory- Build means to add on and to create positive elevation in the mind. Destroy is to take away negativity.

9)Born - To bring into existence. To manifest

0) Cipher- 360 degrees. Person, place or thing. That which has no beginning or end.

peace

dumb thread you already know its finna be plenty of duck tales

Back
Top Bottom