When do you give a significant other keys to your place?

What seems about right?

• Less than six months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Six months

• Eight to ten months

• A year

• More than a year

• Engagement or otherwise cohabitation

• Total voters
:rofl: some of yall on here cold blooded

once you have a good girl you know. you'll do it when it feels right. but waiting until engagement or marriage? lol y'all so hard i swear

its nice to give a special woman a key though, come home to someone, a meal.... some of you guys may not be old enough yet or maybe scorned. idk

i say if your seriously seeing a woman for around a year and you know your not dippin in anything else and that shes not too clingy, then its cool.

If you don't know if u wanna move in with youre girl after a year you should just drop shorty.

You just wasting time at that point.

I feel that after a year. You are committed to this girl. You really like this girl.
You know this girl for the most part and would be willing to give her keys.

everyone has their own time when though.

Theres no time frame for these kind of things right , if it feels right do. But if your not comfortable then don't , theres no universal "right time"

if you like your privacy and don't want another person invading your space at free will by no mean should you feel obligated

to hands someone to  you place. But if you trust the person and think its the next step go for it man. you''ll know when it's right

Everybody is different and some relationships move faster then others.
You will know cause your heart will tell you.

3 weeks.

this was 2 summers ago tho when i was stupid x_x
she brought me food and company though and i ain't eem have to open the door.

I was kinda torn between the more than a year option and the engagement one...

You gotta try them before you buy them. Would suck if your significant other was an absolute pig and you only found out after you were married.

Also, what happens when one person owns their own house? Is it an expectation that that the non-home owner moves in?

Back
Top Bottom