When is it okay to send a girl a picture of your jimmy?

I never would snap a pic of my pipe to send to a chick, that **** is tasteless, and all kinds of lame.

I hire a professional photographer to take my pipe pics. I got hundreds of pics of my dong in different lighting, angles, and backgrounds.

If it is late January night, baby girl getting blessed wit A Winter Wonderland of Dong. Fourth of July is on Monday, so I got pics of fireworks exploding out my joint, with a bald eagle in the background holding a AR-15, on deck

And with Google Photos giving me unlimited storage, I'm already for any occasion. Y'all dudes need to sexy ya dongs up :smokin
You use dicture gallery? I heard that chick on rude jude. :lol:

Never acceptable champ.......NEVER. Dudes need to step their game up.
I agree with this. I think luckily I'm old enough that cell phones didn't really have the functionality to send picture texts until I was old enough to realize that isn't a good look. :lol:

basically

we are men......i dunno about others in here but getting sexy pics/nudes from women is normal common with the type of dudes i know

i know NT is dweeb land so thats hard to understand :lol:

now with that said

you dont just send dic pix to females all day thats super lame, if youre texting or its a chic you ben messing with and she ASK for example then go right ahead

that is assuming you already have plenty of nudes of her already, that should be the case.........

No matter what you working with she clowning you with her friends just for sending a **** pic.

***** look weird out of context. She isn't gonna be at home finger banging herself to your weiner pick man.

Slow down and just take it easy man.

Only time I ever sent is if she literally ask to see my ****. U can't just thing a I miss u mean I wanna see ya meat or I'm horny= I wanna see your meat. If she ain't asking for this joint she ain't gonna see this joint. No subliminals or hints, ask or leave it alone.

No matter what you working with she clowning you with her friends just for sending a **** pic.

***** look weird out of context. She isn't gonna be at home finger banging herself to your weiner pick man.

tell that to The Game

:lol:

roll.gif

**** prints =/= a whole entire picture of your wee wee

Have some control man. Just post/send a picture in some grey sweats and let that be that.

man idgaf

pipe prints and selfies for grown *** men are suspect to me

photos with the homies or activity shot are fine but other than that.......like selfie at a baseball stadium is fine or outdoors BUT in your bathroom............

:lol:

Last edited:
Chicks were going crazy for Kyrie that day of the parade.

A ***** on my timeline said grey sweats are like leggings for dudes.

I agree on specifically taking a picture of your **** print. That's trying too hard but then again this is a thread about getting yourself erect to take pictures of your wee wee so

Last edited:
If you really like her just do it, save's a lot of time. I sent my girl a pic the day I got her number and now we have a child. 

I was joking about sending one to a respectable girl I was talking to and I thought she'd be like no.

This *** said go ahead. **** caught me off guard
[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Guess no matter how reserved some chicks are they all freaks.

Last edited:
I was joking about sending one to a respectable girl I was talking to and I thought she'd be like no.

This *** said go ahead. **** caught me off guard
[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Guess no matter how reserved some chicks are they all freaks.
I don't think wanting a **** pic really qualifies a girl as a freak.. :lol:

Unless she's your future wife....

Get the nudes, don't send them.

When is it not okay?

She's at a funeral for her parents? **** pic

She just gave birth? **** pic

She's a lesbian? **** pics (multiple angles)

She's eating? **** pic

She has an emergency? Emergency **** pic

She's with her parents? **** vid

She just got in a relationship? **** pic

She just got out of a relationship? **** pic

She passed away? Afterlife **** pic.
i was hangin out wit a shorty actin cute n ****, she got a text the next day from a ***** she used to talk to like "I seen you wit yo new boo, yall looked cute" she said yea she happy and if he could stop textin her she would appreciate it 

dude replied wit a **** pic lmao

inb4 "you sharin her" 

she sharin me, idc i do what i want

Chicks were going crazy for Kyrie that day of the parade.

A ***** on my timeline said grey sweats are like leggings for dudes.

I agree on specifically taking a picture of your **** print. That's trying too hard but then again this is a thread about getting yourself erect to take pictures of your wee wee so

But what if you got actual meat and not a wee wee?

never. that jimmie gonna get u introuble. what if its not big enough now she gonna show her friends. what if she calls the cops on you, cause you showed her something explict

If you really like her just do it, save's a lot of time. I sent my girl a pic the day I got her number and now we have a child. 
Tells us a lot about your BM.
eyes.gif

No one outside of HS should be sexting.

If she about that picture life I'm sure she's down to **** so why not just ****?

It might be acceptable in a long distance relationship I guess.

Just doesn't seem to serve anybody any good.

Back
Top Bottom