That Lennie Small foreplay stuff.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OP you good though bo, you know she liked that @#$$. Once the pain went away and she realized she didn't incur any real physical damage she was aroused. Bet on it.

I'm the same way, I love to throw around a little one on some playful @#$$.
laugh.gif
Word? dudes is really ****** tossing for foreplay
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

Word? dudes is really ****** tossing for foreplay
roll.gif
You damn right. Almost always leads to
devil.gif
whether it's right then or later on.

Mentally the domination is arousing, physically it's more about finesse than anything. I you making baby girl cry you're doing it wrong.

Well.. i done a little grappling and pillow fighting but i can't say i've ever pearl river plunged a chick 
laugh.gif

Blank stare. Too far son, this ain't your little brother.
I can't believe she went home crying tho, you better start looking for a good lawyer, son.

She just called and she isn't even mad anymore. She is def turned on lowkey because she threw in " when we have sex I'm on top because you will kill me". I felt really bad but I can't lie I was laughing when it happened.

you were play fighting and beating up on her when you should have been beating that ({}) ... you guys never learn...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

She just called and she isn't even mad anymore. She is def turned on lowkey because she threw in " when we have sex I'm on top because you will kill me". I felt really bad but I can't lie I was laughing when it happened.

Ducktales

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Ducktales
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
MY DUDE TRIED TO GET THEM POINTS HE LOST BACK

Back
Top Bottom