Originally Posted by sreggie101

not sure if serious?

Spoiler [+]
DDTing a girl voids the ({})

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Reminds me of that Mac A Roni thread where dude was fighting his girlfriend and put her head through the wall.

Her brother is going to come out of no where when you're leaving your house and is going to drop kick you op. Watchala.

You know whats really sad, the fact that all you can think about is SEX or how easily you could have gotten in there, even though there is some possibility that you could have seriously injured the girl.

Hahaah Dirty so where's the the drought is over post? Don't post all the bad post and forget the one where I spoke up on coming out my slump and having a affluent diverse stable again. The tekken and virtua fighter references are taking me bbbaaaacccckkkkk!! On the update tip chick said I reaggravated a pinched nerve she has had a problem with since dance a few years back.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Hahaah Dirty so where's the the drought is over post? Don't post all the bad post and forget the one where I spoke up on coming out my slump and having a affluent diverse stable again. The tekken and virtua fighter references are taking me bbbaaaacccckkkkk!! On the update tip chick said I reaggravated a pinched nerve she has had a problem with since dance a few years back.
If true,
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

On the update tip chick said I reaggravated a pinched nerve she has had a problem with since dance a few years back.

Damn. YNS for life.

From the title I thought it was gonna be some funny youtube video that you found, not you breaking some girls back from throwing her across the room cuz you flashed back to when you were a kid beating up your friends.

SMH, OP!

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

the loss of a mans mojo  (topic)

For the first time in my entire life I am absolutely lost when it comes to this female thing. I can't gas em anymore

Super drought- where the bad females at!  (topic)

I don't know what's going on in my life but for some reason I haven't came across a super bad chick in a minute.

The new trend in my interactions with lovely ladies.  (topic)

Does anyone else have the issue of females just outright asking
them for money? Last night a girl I haven't even gone out on a date with
yet asked me for $200. When I replied, "NO", she said, "wait a minute
200 ain't nothin so pump your breaks." "So what ...

LOL wow the responses to this are
eek.gif
x
roll.gif

i590f7jpg.gif

fayegun.gif

but really i've never heard of making a girl cry from play fighting with her...

actually didn't a 13 yr old in florida get life in prison because he was wrestling with a little girl and ended up killing her
nerd.gif
happened some yrs ago...

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

the loss of a mans mojo  (topic)

For the first time in my entire life I am absolutely lost when it comes to this female thing. I can't gas em anymore

Super drought- where the bad females at!  (topic)

I don't know what's going on in my life but for some reason I haven't came across a super bad chick in a minute.

The new trend in my interactions with lovely ladies.  (topic)

Does anyone else have the issue of females just outright asking
them for money? Last night a girl I haven't even gone out on a date with
yet asked me for $200. When I replied, "NO", she said, "wait a minute
200 ain't nothin so pump your breaks." "So what ...

LOL wow the responses to this are
eek.gif
x
roll.gif

i590f7jpg.gif

fayegun.gif

but really i've never heard of making a girl cry from play fighting with her...

actually didn't a 13 yr old in florida get life in prison because he was wrestling with a little girl and ended up killing her
nerd.gif
happened some yrs ago...
No bro, Dirty lined dude up in front of the firin squad w/ pack-a-punch HKs
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom